💙🐏 Staying Home with Luci 🐏💙

The following morning, you wake up to Mammon bringing you breakfast in bed. You smiled and kissed him. "You're so sweet, Mammon."

"Ah, i-it ain't nothin', Y/n," he replied with a grin that signified his love for your compliment. "I made ya coffee too, but it's still in the kitchen. Figured you'd wanna sleep in today."

"Thanks, for sure I do." You stretched and felt how sore your body still was, even more so than yesterday.

Mammon stroked your hand lovingly. "Ya sure you're gonna be alright without me?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. And like you said, I can just text you if I need you, right?" Mammon nodded at your response, still looking concerned. You kissed him reassuringly. "But for now, I need you to focus in class for me."

"You got it," he said with a smile.

After chatting and eating together, Mammon kissed you goodbye and left for R.A.D. You hobbled over to the restroom to brush your teeth, then went back to sleep.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

In a half-slumber state of consciousness, you had a lucid dream of Mammon coming back into your room. He laid in bed with you and put his arm around you to spoon you. You could feel his body pressed into yours, his warmth, and his comforting aura. You backed your body into him and held onto his hand, sending you into a deep sleep.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

You wake up and groggily stare at the ivy sprawling across your wall. You stretched and reached for your D.D.D. to check the time. "Huh!" You quickly sat up as you felt something in bed with you.

"Apologies, Y/n. I didn't mean to scare you."

"L-Luci, w-what are you doing in here??!" you said with wide eyes.

"I wanted to be here in case you needed anything," Lucifer replied plainly. "Is that okay with you?"

"Well, y-yeah... You just should have told me or something," you said shyly.

Lucifer smiled with a sweet expression on his face. "I really do apologize. I didn't want to wake you up. I was worried of any of my brothers coming in here and skipping class, so I wanted to make sure I'd be in here to deal with that. Plus, more importantly, I wanted to be here if you needed anything at all, like I said."

"Thanks," you replied. "Um, Luci...?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"W-why don't you, um.. have a shirt on?" You immediately blushed and looked away upon noticing he was topless beneath your blanket. It was too much for you to handle upon still waking up.

"Oh!" he laughed. "I don't usually wear one while sleeping. I have to admit, I am a bit hungover as well. So I wanted to sleep a while longer with you. I hope that's alright with you."

"Y-yeah, just... um, c-can you put one on?" you said while biting your lip, still looking away from him.

"Sure," Lucifer replied with a smile. "I'll have to go to my room though."

You immediately looked back over to him. "Y-you didn't wear one over here??"

"Haha! Why would I? Nobody is here but the two of us."

You thought Lucifer seemed much more relaxed than usual. You enjoyed seeing this side of him.

"Now that you're awake, would you like to spend the day in my room? I have work I need to attend to."

You meekly nodded your head. You watched as Lucifer stood up wearing only pajama pants. His eyes caught yours, making you instantly blush and look away. He smirked at your flustered expression while asking if you needed to bring anything with you. He then gathered what you requested and put it in your school bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He then scooped you up into his arms to princess carry you towards his room.