💙✨ Lucifer's Question ✨💙

As the week goes by, the sexual tension between you and Mammon was growing intensely thanks to your game of holding off sex to motivate him with schoolwork. To mitigate this, you spent most of your time together with the other brothers, even while studying. You tried to spend your only time alone while going to sleep, but laying in bed together wasn't exactly always easy.

You teased each other many times, kissed, made out, and licked each other playfully as part of Mammon's rewards for your game. But with each passing day, it was harder and harder to resist doing more. However, that's exactly what made the game so fun. It was difficult, but you both were counting down the seconds until you'd be able to fully delve into each other's bodies.

On the Monday of the following week, just three days away from Mammon's exam, you and the seven brothers were in a study session together. Mammon was much more responsive and engaged than usual, which everyone acknowledged in a different way. Lucifer even mentioned he was proud of him, making just about everyone spaz out upon hearing.

After your study session ended, Lucifer asked you to speak with him before parting ways. You stayed with him in the common room as everyone went off to do their own thing.

You took a seat across from each other next to the fireplace while Lucifer spoke to you. "Have you noticed a change in Mammon?"

"In what way?"

"A few ways, actually," he replied. "He seems less reckless, more attentive, much more interested in school, and, well.. less obnoxious."

"Well, when you put it that way, it makes me wonder what redeeming qualities you saw in him before this 'change' you're talking about," you bantered.

Lucifer sighed before continuing. "You know how much I care for him. That's why I'm so hard on him. I want the best for him."

Your heart felt so full hearing Lucifer speak so freely about his love for his brother. "Of course, I understand that. And yes, I suppose I could agree there's been some sort of change."

"I've noticed a change with him since you first arrived in Devildom, and the same can be said for all of us." Lucifer's black and red eyes looked at you kindly, causing you to blush. "However, Mammon has changed even more so lately, somewhat drastically with his school work."

"Y-yeah, I'd say so."

"Would you happen to know why?" Lucifer inquired.

Your stomach got a sinking feeling, thinking he somehow knew about the reward system between you and Mammon.

Chill, there's literally no way he can know this.

"I mean, I've been trying to encourage him, but I can't force him. He's the one doing all the work."

Lucifer stared at you with a straight face for a while, making you wonder what he could possibly be thinking. "Well, whatever it is you're doing with him, I'd say keep it up." He stood up and walked over to you, resting his hands on either side of you. He leaned down to be directly in front of your face. It was almost hard to look such a powerful demon in his eyes, yet it was captivating all the same. "I know you're a wonderful influence on him, Y/n. And for that, I'm proud of you beyond what you can imagine." He placed a long, soft kiss upon your cheek while stroking the other with his hand.

You were incredibly nervous but enjoyed it as well. You also knew there was absolutely no way you could let it go any further despite what your sexually starved body may be screaming at you. There was no way you wanted to break that rule of your and Mammon's game. You definitely wanted Mammon more than anyone after this time apart.

You weren't even sure if Lucifer was planning on that direction, but you took his hand in yours and kissed it to distract him. "Thank you, Luci," you shyly replied.