😈💀 Inclusivity 💀😈

💙💛🧡💚💖❤️💜

As you came down from your climax, you could hardly fathom how this incredibly indulgent scenario came to be. Having all seven demon brothers treat you like what you felt was royalty: the longer it went on, the more desperate for them you became. Despite you just cumming, they didn't let up with their stimulation whatsoever.

Mammon applied more pressure to your clit while Beel moved his tongue inside you with more vigor. Belphie and Levi continued squeezing and sucking your breasts with much more passion. Lucifer and Satan started thrusting into your hands, letting your delicate hands grip and slip around their cocks.

Each brother was focused on your pleasure more than their own. They wanted more of you, needed to watch your body tremble from overwhelming pleasure they caused. Each of them previously had lustful thoughts about you they tried to suppress. But now? You were submitting to them, eagerly bending to their will and receiving everything they wanted to give you.

You began moving your pussy in a rhythmic way with Beel's licks and Mammon's touch. You could feel your ass moving across Levi's cock beneath you, causing you to want to move more. You absolutely loved the feeling of his hard cock pressing against you. "Mmm, Y/n," Levi groaned. "That feels s-so...!" You felt him throbbing beneath you. "Hngh!!"

You knew he just came... in his swimwear. You smiled at him reassuringly hoping he wasn't embarrassed or anything. You quickly kissed him, somehow maintaining your hand's fluid movements along Lucifer and Satan's cocks. Precum was still coming out, allowing for nice, slick motions from you.

After kissing Levi, he gazed into your eyes in amazement, not fully able to mentally process what was taking place. You smiled at him before having to tilt your head back, moaning from the pleasure Beel's tongue was giving you. You thought of nothing other than the fact these demons were locked onto you.

Levi started to shuffle around underneath you, so you lifted your butt up to get out the way. Mammon moved his hand away from your clit, but Beel still had his tongue deep inside you. After Levi pulled his shorts down and quickly took care of the cum left on his dick, he encouraged you to move down to where you had your blanket sprawled out. You stopped stroking Satan and Lucifer as you adjusted to a new position.

You wound up sliding off Levi's lap, resting on your hands and knees while waiting for their next moves. Wasting no time, Beel went between your legs while laying on his back, still determined to lick your pussy. He gripped onto your thick thighs and began passionately licking your clit, causing you to shake with a moan.

Levi was to your side, masturbating and sliding his tail mesmerizing along your stomach and in between your thighs. Soon enough, you felt something enter your pussy. "Ahh!" You looked back and realized Levi's tail was now inside you. This seemed so weird and wrong to you at first, but you soon realized how little you cared. It felt so smooth and nice inside you. It was slightly cold, adding yet another new sensation to your already overstimulated body.

You then felt something hard graze your stomach. You knew it was a horn, Beel's horn in fact. He had transformed into his demon form beneath you while still sucking on your clit, making for a delicious view of him below. You looked around and realized each brother was actually in their demon form now.

They were making you weak as hell.

You closed your eyes as your arms started to give way, causing the front of your body to angle down while your hips remained up in the air.

"Oh, no you don't." Lucifer lifted you back up, holding you upright while your thighs were still wrapped around Beel's face. Lucifer leaned down, bringing his face to yours. "Did you miss me, Y/n?" The tone of his voice absolutely made you melt. Your only response came in the form of involuntary whimpers since you weren't coherent enough to form a proper phrase.