💛🌸 Carried Away 🌸💛

"Hello again, Y/n." Lucifer smiled at you as he stood in your doorway.

"Hey Luci... Whatsup?"

Lucifer took a few steps into your room. Upon seeing Mammon, he asked, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"N-no, we were just talking."

"Yeah, whaddya want old man?" Mammon asked.

"You left this in the common area." Lucifer handed you your tiny notebook you somehow missed earlier. "I was on my way to help Beel make dinner, which hopefully won't be too much of a headache," he sighed. "But, that's all. I'll leave you two alone."

You thanked Lucifer before closing the door behind him. You walked over to your school bag to put the notebook away, then heard a noise behind you. Mammon had stood up to lock your door. "Mammon, what are you doing?" you asked as you sat back down on your bed.

Mammon took out a thick stack of papers he had folded in up in his pocket. You opened them just enough to see what they were, although you already knew they were his notes from earlier. Since notes are rewarded with kisses, you tossed them to the side with a smile as Mammon leaned over you and began placing kisses over your body while holding you close. "So tell me, Y/n... What's goin' through your mind?"

"Mm, just so glad I get to feel you again," you softly moaned.

"I meant about Lucifer bein' here just now," Mammon said between kisses along your collarbone.

"Oh, n-nothing, just.. weird timing for him to show up just then," you replied.

Mammon's arms wrapped tightly around you. "What if I told him to come over to us in bed? What would ya have done?"

Your cheeks flushed with color at the very thought of it. "I- I d-don't know..."

"Mmnn, I think you do know," Mammon gently hummed. "Would ya have liked it?" He spread your legs and ever so slightly slid one of his hands up your skirt, certainly not high enough to touch your pussy.

"Y-yes, I would have liked it, Mammonnn~," you quietly moaned.

His hand danced around your inner thigh, causing you to gasp. Somehow this sensation felt orgasmic, causing your clit to pulsate with pleasure. "Mmm, you're such a bad girl, Y/n~." Mammon's lips finally met with yours, giving you sensual kisses while still teasing your thighs.

You decided to do the same with him by running your fingers around his lower stomach to just inside the top of his pants. You felt his kisses and breathing becoming heavier, prompting you to move to where you were on top of him. Mammon gladly let you take over as you began placing kisses on his body.

You exchanged soft moans, unable to contain how incredible everything felt. Mammon slid his hands down your back and grabbed onto your love handles. You lowered your hips, allowing your pussy to rest on his hardened cock. It was actually the first time you'd felt his cock since over a week ago, even if it was only through clothes. "Oh fuck," you loudly gasped out.

Mammon placed his hand over your mouth and looked you in your eyes. "Don't forget who's on the other side of this wall in the kitchen. Or maybe ya just want Lucifer to come check on ya again?" he asked with a seductive voice. Your eyes rolled back in your head as you breathed out, hardly able to control yourself. Mammon sounded and looked so incredibly sexy beneath you. "Ya gonna be my good little whore and stay quiet?"

You nodded your head, prompting him to remove his hand. You immediately began making out with him. His hands gripped tighter at your hips, causing your pussy to press harder onto him, eliciting a string of moans from you both.