🧡💛💀 Unexpected 💀💛🧡

After getting back into your room, you wanted to hide your destroyed bra before anyone had a chance to see it. You walked over to your bag and leaned down to open it. As soon as you touched the zipper, none other than Mammon came into the room. "Yo! I heard ya movin' around up here and came to check on ya," he said excitedly.

"Oh- h-hey," you said nervously as you paused what you were doing. You didn't care that Mammon knew you were with Levi, but you were a bit embarrassed about the physical evidence of it. "What have you been up to?"

"Ah, ya know... mostly waitin' around for you. Everyone left again to go do stuff, but I stayed behind. I wanna go check out some stuff with ya if you're up for it," Mammon replied. His expression then turned to a sad puppy dog look. "I was all upset this mornin' seein' ya all over Levi."

"Aww, Mammoney!" You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. He did the same to you, hugging you tightly. "You know you're my number one demon th-" You stopped talking as Mammon snatched your concealed bra out of your shorts.

He held it up toyingly before you, making your face immediately turn red. "Mhhmmmm, and what is this?" he said before examining it. His mouth opened as he saw how torn up it was. "Damn, Y/n, I didn't know it was like this. So were ya gonna tell me or what?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"W-well, y-yeah, I mean... I was j-just kind of, um... embarrassed?" you said shyly with your eyes wide.

"So I was right then, hmm? So what was it my little human was doin' that led to this?" Mammon asked with flushed cheeks. He bit his lip as he brushed your cheek with the back of his hand, moving it slowly down your neck.

You stared back at him, unable to think clearly. He looked so incredibly attractive when he treated you like this which made it nearly impossible for you to concentrate.

"Well? Ya gonna tell me or what?" Mammon said as his fingers danced playfully along your collarbone.

"Fuck," you whispered. There was something about his demeanor in this moment that was purely intoxicating. "We, um.. things got really heated while I was giving him a handjob, s-so.. Levi literally ripped my bra off me." Your cheeks were burning hot as Mammon moved closer to you, pushing you closer towards the shiki futon.

"So now we're gettin' somewhere," Mammon said with a smirk as he laid you down. He crawled on top of you and slid his hand down your stomach. "What else happened?" he asked as he began taking your shorts off.

You were dizzy attempting to think straight. "It was a lot of kissing and touching, and then I-I sucked his dick, which I really liked.. a lot."

"Oh really?" Mammon said as he started to rub your pussy with his fingers. "Is that why you're so damn wet already?"

You nodded your head as you gently moaned, trying to contain your excitement.

"I didn't know you could be so slutty, Y/n. So does my human still need to be fucked?" Mammon asked with his eyes transfixed on your pussy.

"Y-yes, Mammon," you said as your legs began to shake.

Mammon smirked and bit his lip before unfastening his pants to reveal his hard cock. He placed it before your pussy and slowly pushed himself inside you. You moved your hips against him to get all of him inside you, taking Mammon by surprise. Your body was entirely ready to squeeze around his cock.

Mammon groaned as he thrust deep inside you, "Mmmnnn, I love how much of a needy little slut you are, Y/n."

You pulled him towards you to kiss, making you fully immerse into one another. You repeatedly called out his name as his pace quickened, clawing at his back in desperation to contain your moans. The pleasure you felt was so overpowering, you felt as though you could scream. You put your hand over your mouth as you closed your eyes, fully submitting to Mammon's power over you.