🐏✨ Who Would You Choose? ✨🐏

As you and Mammon walked the shoreline and approached closer to the group, you noticed Belphie was now awake. He was in the water with Beel and Asmo. That left Levi, Lucifer, and Satan on shore around the fire. Both groups were laughing and rambunctious while talking about who knows what.

You quickly looked back at Mammon, telling him, "Remember no matter what... I'm yours, k?"

He smiled and nodded to you confidently.

"Heeeeeyyy, Y/n!!! I missed youuuuu," Lucifer said while coming up to hug you.

His bubbly demeanor absolutely took you by surprise. "Oh, uh- h-hi, Luci." You hugged back while on your tiptoes. You couldn't help but remember you were both nearly de-robed, making this embrace... different.

"I was worried about you, you know." He sounded so sincere.

"Really? I was fine, just taking a walk around the lake." Another pair of arms snaked around your waist from behind. "Wha?!?!!"

"Lucifer, you've had her long enough. My tuurrrrn!" Mr. Otaku himself whisked you up and held you above the ground while hugging you. "I missed you too, Y/nnnn!!! Don't vanish like that again."

"Ah- thanks, Levi- Can you- put me down, you're hurting my stomach...!"

He sat you down laughing and apologizing. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I couldn't help myself. Bwuahahahaha!!!"

"It's okay," you laughed. "I missed you too, man."

Cue Satan getting in between you two. He picked you up princess style. He looked at you so seriously for a moment, then... "I missed you tooooo, Y/n!!!!!" He acted in an innocent way, really sweet and goofy. It was certainly a different side of him as well.

You sighed and put your arm around him. "Same here, Satan. Can you put me down, please?"

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry about that," he said placing you down.

You shyly blushed from all the sudden attention and took a seat by the fire, between Lucifer and Satan.

"So did you enjoy the wine, Y/n?" Satan asked as he took another swig of his.

"Yeah, it was nice. I didn't feel it too much. I'm glad Beel didn't give me that much. I'm kind of a lightweight."

"Yeah, she really is! And guess what?" Mammon sat across from you next to Levi. "She had her first real drink with yours truly. Guess I was her first again, bwuahahahaha!"

Your face immediately turned a deep shade of red. The others groaned hearing Mammon's words. "Ugghhhhh, as if, Mammon. I know what you mean, but there's no way a girl like Y/n would pick you to be her actual first," Levi groaned. "I mean, look at her," he said gesturing to you.

Geez, he's brave right now.

"She's drop dead gorgeous, smarter than probably all of us, and is the nicest person I've ever met. She could have anyone she wanted." Levi looked up at you, then looked away towards Satan. "I said too much didn't I...."

"Yeah, ya best watch it, little bro." Mammon gave him a playful smack on the back. "I'm the one lookin' out for her anyway."

Lucifer smirked at Mammon.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Satan's emerald eyes connected with yours.

With the brothers as rambunctious and tipsy as they were, you were a tad apprehensive to answer any question they asked you. "Uh, s-sure."

"If you had to choose, who would you pick out of the three of us?" He pressed his lips together with anticipation.

"What??!!" Your face grew even more red. "I- How do I even answer that?!!!"