🐏🌟 Drastic Changes 🌟🐏

🖤💙💚💛

You woke up with Mammon next to you on your bed. He was in a deep sleep, finally able to rest after what happened to you. You rubbed his hair and kissed him in appreciation for all he does for you.

You went to your restroom and realized how sluggish your body still was. You were no longer confused, but your brain was clouded over. You clearly couldn't attend classes today. You messaged the brothers to inform them, and they agreed to help you in any way possible. Lucifer even allowed Mammon to stay with you for the day, realizing he probably wouldn't be much of a use in class while worrying about you.

Over the next few days, your body slowly recovered. You did school work as best you could with the help of the brothers. The following week, there was immense improvement. In fact, you felt as though you could think much more clearly in class than before this incident. You were full of energy and physically feeling impeccable.

On Friday the week after you'd returned to Devildom, you received a message from Diavolo asking you to meet him at the Demon Lord's Castle after school. Lucifer escorted you there, not giving you any hints as to what was going on. Once you arrived, Barbatos showed you to Diavolo's office. You saw Satan speaking with Diavolo as you entered, which made you even more curious as to what this could all possibly be about.

"Ah, Y/n!" Diavolo said excitedly as you entered. He stood up and gave you a hug. You were reminded about how incredibly huge and strong he is as he embraced you. "I haven't seen you since you returned from your trip to the human world. From what I hear, it was a delightful trip! I wanted to hear from you as well. How was it?" He motioned for you to have a seat in one of the plush chairs near a fireplace.

"It really was wonderful. A bit surreal being in the human world, really. After all this time, I'd almost forgotten many aspects of it." You gave him a coy smile. "It was great though. I hope you can join us if we happen to all go again."

"Absolutely! I'd love that," Diavolo laughed. His face quickly developed a more somber expression. "There is... also something else I'd like to speak with you about. Something rather serious."

"Oh? And what might that be?" The look on his face and his serious tone worried you. It wasn't often you saw Diavolo without a smile. Your mind filled with anxious thoughts of what he could possibly be wanting to tell you.

Am I being pulled out of the exchange program? Have I done something terribly wrong?

"Well, first... how have you been feeling?" Diavolo asked.

Confused at the question, you responded, "...Good lately. I mean, I felt pretty drained of all energy last week, but this week I'm much better. Really good, actually."

"I'm glad you're doing better," Diavolo replied.

"There's a reason Lucifer and I are here," Satan said to you. "Since a highly qualified doctor who's trained to treat humans and demons couldn't figure out what happened with you last week, we've been researching the reason for your sickness. You had a lot of symptoms of a very rare condition known in Devildom, one which has only been documented once in the past. We probably wouldn't have known if it weren't for Diavolo inquiring about it upon hearing what happened."

"....O-okay? Where is this going?" you asked timidly.

"Y/n," Lucifer sighed, taking your hand. "Your relationship with Mammon has counteracted your pact with him."

Your heart sank. You mind immediately went to the terrifying thought that this meant you'd have to end your relationship with Mammon. A hard lump developed in your throat as you fought back tears. You quietly asked while terrified of the answer, "W-what.. does that.. mean?"