💛💖🌸 Why, Asmo? 🌸💖💛

"Y/n..."

"Hmmm, wh-..."

"Wake up, my little human." Mammon kissed you sweetly on the forehead while stroking your hair.

You wrapped your arms around him, eyes still closed. "Hey, Mammon." You wanted to move, but you were still so tired.

Mammon gave you another kiss on your forehead once more, then your nose. "I brought you breakfast."

"Awww, why you so sweet~?" You forced your tired eyes open, only to see the tan, white-haired demon looking lovingly down at you. A big smile emerged on your face. "Waking up to seeing you is seriously the best, Mammoney." You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss you.

He wrapped his muscular arms around you, pulling you up into a seated position. Without even trying, his touch began to turn you on. You kissed him harder, running your hands down his body.

"Woah, hold on there, Y/n." He gave you a soft kiss. "As much as I'd love to continue, study hall is in 30 minutes. I don't want ya to get in trouble. You need to eat and get ready."

Your body's desire for him was nearly overwhelming, but you understood. "Wait, study hall?! What time is it?"

"Around 11:30."

"What the frick... I really overslept."

Mammon laughed. "Yeah, but you really needed it."

You took the coffee Mammon made for you. "Where were you last night? I wanted to stay up to see you but just couldn't."

"Ahh, it's all good. Well, you know how things go when you get a group of us together. Beel wanted to stop for food, and Asmo wanted to stop to buy a few things at a store. I came to check on ya when we finally got back, but you were fast asleep. I didn't want to wake you, so I just went to my room." Mammon took your free hand while you continued eating. "Oh, by the way. Asmo bought ya somethin' last night. It's, uhh.. well, you'll see."

"Ooh, really?" You set your plate down and took the gift bag Mammon handed you. It had a note inside. "I thought you might enjoy this. Try it on! <3" You reached inside the bag only to find a pair of black lace panties with black ribbons tied on the sides. You immediately blushed and put it back in the bag, then nervously laughed not knowing what to say.

Mammon rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll admit I was pretty pissed when I saw what he bought you, but..." He diverted his gaze to the floor. "I kinda like 'em... a lot."

"Oh, yeah, I like them too! Don't get me wrong. They're pretty cute." You were back to your normal self, nervous as hell.

"Asmo said that they're enchanted too... I dunno what that means with 'em exactly. Probably makes your butt look better, o-or somethin'..."

Your eyes went wide.

"Oh, n-not that your butt needs to look better or anything!!! I-I really, uhm, l-like it... but y-you know what I mean! Asmo's into some weird shit..."

You began laughing, unable to contain it upon seeing Mammon's adorably flustered face. "Yeah, Mammon I get it. I'll make sure to thank him."

"S-sure... Anyway, you, uh, probably need to get ready, right?"

You agreed and decided you'd meet back up with him later, since you'd both probably wind up distracted if he stayed in your room while you got dressed. Once he left, you only had seven minutes left to get ready.

Every Sunday the eight of you had study hall. This week you really needed it, especially since you weren't able to do any homework the past two days.