💛💀 Release 💀💛

Mammon's hand gently made it's way up your thigh just beneath your skirt. "Is my girl ready?" he asked seductively.

Your heart began pounding. Your emotions were composed of some strong mix of nervousness, excitement, and horniness. You'd both been waiting for what felt like an eternity, and your hand was slightly shaking as you reached out to bring Mammon to you. You paused as you heard the noise of someone walking coming from the hallway around the corner.

Mammon took your hand in his as he led you both quietly down another hallway, zipping around a few corners until you were somewhere else entirely. He suddenly turned into a door, opening and closing it silently behind you. You realized you were in the student council room. The enchanted candles turned on once he shut the door behind you, casting a magical, dim-lit glow throughout the room. "Mammon, why are we-"

"Nobody's gonna be in here today. We're the only ones who use this room, and there ain't no meetin' today," he said before kissing your cheek. "Understand?" His gorgeous blue eyes with shimmering gold flecks staring back at you looked unreal.

You nodded your head to acknowledge you understood what he meant while you fell under his spell. A flood of thoughts rushed through your head in nearly an instant.

Although you didn't imagine ever having sex at R.A.D., much less the student council room of all places, you didn't care at the moment. Maybe it even turned you on knowing nobody would ever look for you two here. Nobody would ever know what you were about to do with Mammon. You imagined being in future meetings here with the brothers while only you and Mammon would know about you fucking each other in here. The more your brain processed it, the more enticing these thoughts became.

Mammon completely understood what was going through your mind. His hands slowly unbuttoned your uniform shirt as you shimmied off your jacket. You tossed your jacket along with the exam you were still holding onto the long table that stretched across the room. You methodically removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as well. He placed his shirt and jacket with yours.

Now both topless, your hands explored each other gently, almost as if it were your first time. You each wanted to savor this moment you'd been waiting so desperately for. You looked up at Mammon, almost in a daze trying to figure out your next move. He gently smiled and cupped your cheek in his hand. "You're so damn gorgeous, Y/n." He leaned in to kiss you.

Finally, you felt the incredible sensation his kisses pouring into you. You saw flashes behind your closed eyes, a beautiful display of the feelings Mammon's kiss brought to you which words could not describe. His soft lips and tongue against yours tasted sweetly irresistible. You wrapped your arms behind his neck as he wrapped his around your waist, pulling each other closer together.

Mammon's soft moans were causing you to melt into him, wanting to be his absolute everything. It was such an intoxicating feeling to be able to finally feel him against you in this way.

You suddenly felt and heard him transform into his demon form. As if embarrassed, Mammon quickly said, "I- I didn't mean to-"

You bit your lip and ran your fingers across the top of one of his wings, causing him to moan while blushing. "Don't stop, Mammon~," you begged.

Mammon's eyes went wide with desire as you felt his cock become harder while pressed against you. He kissed you once more, this time with more vigor. While still holding your waist, his hand slid up your stomach and latched onto your breasts. He began moving from one to the other, squeezing and caressing them while admiring how incredible they felt.

You moaned between kisses as his touch turned you on further. You could feel your pussy becoming wet, getting ready for what may come your way. You kept one hand resting between where his wings protruded from his back. You slid your other hand over the straps of his outfit over his chest, then moved slowly down.