💙💛🐏 Torment 🐏💛💙

Mammon looked nervous as you stood up to answer your door. You opened it apprehensively. "Hey Luci, I'm sorry I- hm!"

Lucifer nearly slammed your door open and hugged you deeply to the point it almost hurt. "I was so worried about you, Y/n," he spoke softly to you, fingers threading through your hair as his lips grazed your ear.

"I really didn't mean to worry you. My phone was on silent, and I- hnggh!"

He hugged you even tighter, way too tight at this point. "It's not your fault. I'm just glad you're okay," Lucifer said quietly.

"Uh- Luci- p-please!"

He immediately let go of his embrace and instead held both your hands as he looked into your eyes. "S-sorry, Y/n..." His face looked uncharacteristically flustered, his eyes genuinely concerned about your well-being. "I'm just so happy to know you're alright." He brought your hand to his lips and placed a sensual kiss on the back of your hand.

"Oi, Lucifer," Mammon said somewhat quietly and irritated. "She's okay, so what more do ya want? She was about to go to sleep."

Still holding your hands, Lucifer turned his attention towards Mammon. "MAAAMMMOONNNN!" he growled, dark energy now emanating from him. "You've got a lot of damn nerve to say that to me in that tone right now. I've spent hours wondering whether or not Y/n was with you and what to do about it." Mammon's eyes went wide with the intense way Lucifer spoke to him. "I'd like to go ahead and dish out your well deserved punishment, but I'd rather relax knowing she's back safely."

"Lucifer, please consider going easy on him if you must punish him...."

Lucifer looked at you a bit shocked. "Y/n, I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to-"

"Luci, I know you do, but I'm okay. Mammon took care of me while we were gone, and that's what's important, right? That's exactly what you made him in charge of when I got here. He did his job, so please just consider going easy on him... I mean really at the end of the day, all he did wrong was let his phone die without realizing it. I know that could be a bad thing in certain circumstances, but is that really equally as bad as him not taking care of me? Nothing bad happened. And if you consider letting his phone die without noticing to warrant a huge punishment, then I deserve an equal punishment for having mine on silent." You were serious, but at the same time you mustered up the cutest, sparkly eyes you could to beg him to change his mind. "So are you really that mad, Luci?"

"Tch!" Lucifer's face immediately turned a deep shade of pink. "Fine," he murmured. "I'll see you in the morning, Y/n." He placed another kiss upon your hand. "And I'll deal with you in the morning, Mammon," Lucifer scowled. He took one last affectionate look at you before saying goodnight and leaving.

You closed the door and hopped back into bed, motioning for Mammon to do the same thing. "Y/n, I dunno how ya do it," Mammon laughed while sliding beneath the covers with you. "Lucifer is one of the most relentless demons there is, and you just managed to talk him down from completely kickin' my ass!"

"Well, I hope I did at least," you giggled. "I can understand why he'd be upset, but at the same time I think my points were valid. You were doing way more than just taking care of me, right?" you said in a sultry voice. You moved on top of him and began lifting his shirt up.

"Y-Y/n, w-what are you doing?" Mammon clearly sounded nervous. You found it funny how you each found yourself nervous around the other at times despite being so close, which you thought was too adorable.

"Lift up your arms, dummy," you said with a smile.

Mammon did as you said allowing you to remove his shirt. "Y/n," he said quietly.