🖤😈🐏 Student Council Meeting 🐏😈🖤

Lucifer messaged everyone saying there's an emergency student council meeting after school on Wednesday.

What emergency is it this time?

You rushed over to the student council hall after school. You're the first one there, aside from Diavolo and Lucifer. "Y/n! Come on in," Diavolo beckoned you over.

"Oh! I can.. wait outside if you both need to talk, or something..." The two of them were the most powerful demons in Devildom. Even though you knew them well enough, it still was a little intimidating at times, especially while you were all in uniform. It felt so formal.

"Nonsense! I'm glad you've arrived," Diavolo laughed.

You walked over to the table and took a seat by them. Diavolo was at the head of the table while you and Lucifer were at either side of him, sitting across the table from one another. "Thank you. I rushed over here, because I was worried about what the emergency may be."

Diavolo looked perplexed. "Emergency?"

Lucifer laughed. "Yes, I sometimes have to claim an emergency or my lousy brothers will take their time getting here."

"Ahaha!! Well, I'll leave your family matters to you, Lucifer. You know them best," Diavolo said with a smile. "Although, Y/n, I hear you're getting to know the brothers quite well. Lucifer mentioned you all took a trip together to the lake recently."

You felt the color drain from your face. You glanced at Lucifer who had a rather sinister look in his eyes. "Um- oh, d-did he now?"

"Yes," Diavolo said with a slightly more serious tone. "He tells me you had a great time with them. I have to say, I'm quite jealous I wasn't able to join."

Shit, does he know?!! Did Lucifer tell him everything?? They're best friends, right?! Shiiiiiiit. What do I do? What do I say?

You tried to keep your composure as best you could. "Oh! Uh, y-yeah it was... It was awesome. You know, swimming, and... stargazing. It was really pretty. Much different from the human world lakes, for sure."

"Ahh, really?" Diavolo said raising an eyebrow. He leaned forward a bit. "Tell me more about what's different." His eyes. You weren't sure how to read them. They were for sure communicating something, but you weren't sure what.

Your face flushed with color as you tried to drum up a response. You looked at Lucifer, as if he would actually do something about it. He enjoyed watching your mind scramble. Your heart was pounding from the building anxiety until you forced yourself to quietly speak up. "Uh-"

"Sorry I'm late!"

Nice save, holy shit...

Satan burst through the door, grabbing the seat by you. "Where is everybody?"

Diavolo returned to his normal cheery self. "You aren't at all late, Satan. You're right on time."

"Ahh, so my brothers can't even be responsible during an 'emergency' meeting," Satan said using air quotes.

"...So am I the only one not in on this not being a real emergency?" you nervously laughed, happy for a change of subject.

"No, Y/n," Satan replied with a smile. "My brothers, aside from Lucifer, are also unaware."

"Ohhh... What does that say about me then?" You pouted jokingly, crossing your arms.

"Hahaha! Y/n, you're so expressive!" Diavolo beamed.

You immediately blushed. "Th-thanks..." You couldn't actually read him. You were trying your best not to think of whatever the hell happened earlier with his line of questioning.