😈✨ Dramatic ✨😈

By the time you returned, it was getting extra dark outside. Mammon decided to go in his room to change while you got some devilberries from the fridge. You walked in the living room to find Satan sitting on a wingback chair and reading. Somewhat exhausted from your day, you sat on the couch across from him while snacking on the berries. "You seem like you've had an eventful day," Satan said while peering up at you from his book.

"Definitely," you contently sighed. "What have you been up to?"

Satan motioned at his book. "Just reading this book I forgot about until recently. Want to see?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "Why not?" You walked over to Satan and sat on the arm of the chair.

"Are you really comfortable like that?" Satan asked.

"Eh, it's fine for now, yeah," you replied.

Satan shook his head and motioned for you to sit in his lap. "Why don't you sit here?"

God, these brothers are nothing but testosterone.

As nervous as you were, you did as he said. Satan turned the book back a few pages and handed it to you. "This actually reminded me of you," he said pointing to a section.

You nodded and started reading it silently.

"That's when she entered his room, quite anxious about what may become of the evening. She found the lord tolling away over reports that had come in about the town's recent crimes. She was quite worried about his state of mind from trying to endlessly piece together the building evidence, all while the town demanded the lord put a stop to these heinous acts."

"...And how exactly did this remind you of me?" you asked Satan.

Satan responded by lifting up your hand with the devilberries and slowly eating one from your hand. You blushed as your heart started to beat faster. "Keep reading," he said in a sensual voice.

You returned your attention to the book.

"She walked over to him and set down the basket of gifts she made for him on his desk. The lord turned his attention towards her and could see her genuine concern for him. He put down his work and cornered her between his bookshelf and the wall. She cowered in his royal presence."

Your eyes grew wide as you read. "Satan, I-"

Satan whispered into your ear, "Keep. Reading." He wrapped his arm around your waist as he simultaneously moved your hair away from your neck. He pulled your shirt back a bit to expose the top of your shoulder where he placed soft kisses.

Your face became red as you continued reading.

"The dame remained silent as the lord fastened a knot around her wrists with the fabric from his sash. Her dainty figure was unable to remove the knot herself and remained still with her hands now bound behind her back. The lord pulled down the top of her blouse down to expose her supple breasts. The dame gasped and enjoyed herself as the lord-"

"Hm!!" you gasped as you felt Satan's cock become hard beneath you. "S-Satan..."

"You have no idea how much I think of that time we shared in my room together," he whispered into your ear as his hand slid down your spine. "I can't wait to have you all to myself again so I can-" Satan cut himself off as Beel, Belphie, and Asmo entered the room.

"It's pretty easy to get cockblocked, don't you think?" you giggled with a sigh as you held another devilberry up to Satan.

Satan begrudgingly ate it as he stared with palpable anger towards his brothers.