💛🐏🌟 Together 🌟🐏💛

Before you knew it, the two of you were outside with Mammon starting a fire while still holding onto you. You were envious of how much endurance and strength demons had. He sat down with you on the big plush seat near the fire.

You were still essentially straddling him, so you moved to sit just to his side while draping your legs across his lap instead. You stared up at the stars while Mammon wrapped his arm around you, and the thought of how content you were no matter what you were doing with him flooded your mind.

"Y/n," Mammon said softly.

You broke your gaze with the stars to look at him. "Hm?" His eyes were so unbelievably incredible beneath the starlight. You felt indescribably amazing each time you saw them looking your way.

"So remember when I called ya a weirdo earlier?" he said with a smirk.

"Yes," you giggled. "Probably the worst thing you've ever said to me." You facetiously pouted while crossing your arms.

"Oi, oi... maybe don't act so damn cute if you're mad at me." Mammon blushed and looked away momentarily. "But really, you were just makin' the same face ya were earlier."

"Huh?!!"

"N-no!! Not like it's bad or anything. I was just messin' with ya earlier callin' ya a weirdo," he laughed. "But... I've seen the same face on you a few times." He gently tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and spoke softly. "So really, what were ya thinkin' just then?"

You sighed, a bit embarrassed. "You really have to make me say it?"

He nodded his head enthusiastically. "I wanna knooooow!"

You couldn't help but smile at his reaction. "Guess I just don't know how I stumbled upon such good luck to have you." Even though you'd thought it countless times before, you blushed upon saying that aloud as your gaze and fingers danced upon his collarbone.

Mammon's eyes were shimmering. "Y-you... r-really? That's w-what you were thinkin' of?"

You nodded your head in reply as your cheek color deepened. "Yeah, only it's more of a feeling than a thought. I guess that's the best way I could describe it."

He wrapped his arms around you tightly, and you did the same in response. "I don't think ya know how happy ya make me, Y/n." The two of you embraced as one, letting the love you had for each other radiate and mesh together. "I... I really hope ya don't, like... grow tired of me or somethin'."

You pulled away from him to look him in the eyes. "What?!"

"Yeah, I- I dunno.... I'm just kinda all over the place. Like... always gettin' into trouble and stuff..."

"And you think that sounds boring?" you giggled. "Trouble and boring do not go together. Plus, that's part of what makes you THE Great Mammon, right?"

He laughed a bit but still felt uneasy. "Yeah, sure, but..."

"Mm-mm. No 'buts.' I've known you long enough to confidently say I'll never be 'tired' of you," you smiled. "You're pretty unpredictable, but that's one of the things that makes me so drawn to you. You're spontaneous and somewhat chaotic, and you don't even care about what people will think of your choices. And it's safe to say I've become more spontaneous because of you. I was so timid and shy when I first came here.... Almost at Levi's level, but not quite the same."

"Y/n... don't compare yourself to Levi, please," Mammon sighed.

"Okay, okay," you giggled. "I'm getting kind of sidetracked anyway. So, watching you just do what you want when you want kind of... inspired me to be more outgoing. Outgoing, meaning I did more things I wanted to do rather than being too afraid to even start them." You paused with a sigh then laughed. "Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting to my point now."

Crazy for Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें