💙🐏 Clearing the Air 🐏💙

Lucifer walked down the beach carrying you to a spot where a tiny stream of water trickled over a small cliff down into the lake. He sat his towel down beside you on the ground and kneeled down with you. He leaned you back into his arm while propping you up on his thigh, your feet dangling just above the ground. "Y/n," he said softly.

"Hmm?" you wearily hummed.

"Can you... spread your legs?"

You didn't have your eyes open, but you could tell from his voice he was blushing. "Sure thing, Luci," you tiredly giggled while opening them.

"Don't test me by calling me that, human," he smiled. "This will be cold, by the way." He gathered the water in his hands, pouring it over your thighs to rinse off the mix of love juices splattered on them.

"Woo!" You gasped, your eyes shooting straight open. "Well, I'm officially awake now."

Lucifer laughed at you softly while continuing to wash you off.

You looked at him admiringly, a bit in shock he'd go so far as to help you. "Thanks for this," you said shyly.

"It's the least I could do for you. You really are remarkable in a lot of ways for a human, Y/n. I'm certain most humans wouldn't be able to handle what all was done to you."

"You mean seven brothers gangbanging me?" you replied in a joking tone.

Lucifer looked up at you with wide eyes. "Don't even joke about such filth." He looked back down at what he was doing. "It was much more than that," he chuckled. "I know my brothers find you attractive. That's obvious. But, I know they also deeply care about you. Aside from Asmo, each of us has to feel an emotional connection with someone to... open up that side of ourselves with them. Although, Asmo can be that way at times."

"Oof, shit!" You squealed as Lucifer now poured the chilly water between your legs.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Y/n. I should have warned you," Lucifer said somberly, pausing.

"It's fine, Luci," you laughed. "You can keep going."

"Again, with that nickname," he sighed, though you knew he secretly loved you calling him Luci. "Okay, just... tell me if any of this bothers you, alright? I don't want you to have to wait until we get back to clean up."

You leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Luci. Which by the way, you gave me permission to call you that already."

He smiled while continuing. "So as I was saying... I think my brothers just couldn't control themselves knowing you put your guard down enough to let them in. I kept waiting for Mammon to protest, but..." Lucifer paused with a chuckle. "He knows how we all feel about you too. We deeply care about you. And as depraved as we were earlier, we were doing it for you. Not to you. If you would have told any of us to stop, we would have." He paused again, and it was then you recalled how he'd drank a good bit of Devildom wine. "Are my ramblings making any sense?"

"Yes, I understand completely. It's rather sweet, really." You smiled knowing what Lucifer was saying was true of all the brothers.

Lucifer's fingers carefully cleaned around your lady bits, making sure to not use too much pressure. "Also, Y/n... I want to apologize for what I did to you last week with Mammon." He let out a long sigh. "I truly thought the two of you were just hooking up. I wouldn't have done all that if I thought there was more to your relationship."

"Lucifer...."

His hand now began to rinse off your chest. "I only persisted because I knew you wanted me to. I could feel and smell your arousal and desire for me. I thought you were only telling me to stop from shyness since I could easily read your body's craving for mine. But I soon after realized you were trying to protect Mammon from seeing me do such a thing to you," he sighed.