💛🐏 Let Me Show Ya 🐏💛

You swam for a while in the lake, the brothers naturally following you shortly after. You made it to the more shallow end and were absorbing the warmth of the glowing stones below once again. You resurfaced and began to float on your back, trying to clear your mind.

You soon heard the brothers approaching and decided to swim around with them. The eight of you talked and were up to your normal shenanigans together for a while. It certainly made it easier to communicate with them with your body somewhat concealed beneath the water.

Eventually, you headed back to shore. You grabbed your towel to dry off before sitting on your blanket near the fire. You looked over only to find all the brothers staring again. You shyly smiled and turned your attention back to the fire.

Soon enough, you heard someone approaching. You see Levi drying off with a towel.

"Hey, what game did you bring?"

Keeping his eyes away from you, he replied, "Uh... I-I brought a few, actually... Y-you can, like.. pick if you want to play."

"Yeah, sure. Where are they?" You stood up, now standing next to Levi.

He turned his head away from you. "O-oh, uhhh, they're... r-right over here." He grabbed a few out of his bag.

"Oooh, Smash! Yeah, let's play this." You handed it to him and caught him staring at you.

"What?! Uh, r-right now?! W-with you l-like... that?" He turned his head away again, his face deep red from embarrassment.

"It's okay, Levi." You took his hand.

"Huh?! W-what are you doing, Y/n??"

"Just come sit down with me. It's okay Levi, I'm not any different than usual. Let's just play, if you're cool with that." Despite your words of encouragement, you couldn't deny you were nervous as well.

"S-sure..."

After leading Levi over to your blanket next to you, he sat with his legs crossed while he set up the game. You decided to lay on your stomach while propped up by your elbows. Unknown to you, your position perfectly squeezed your breasts together, making them look like they would nearly burst out of your bikini top. You didn't really notice or even think about it as you two started playing the game. Levi certainly noticed and glanced over a few times once he summoned the courage to do so.

You played for a while, fighting one another with your favorite characters. After some time, you decided to call it quits for tonight. You sat up on your knees next to Levi and gave him a hug. "You did so good! I dream of the day I can finally beat you in Smash."

"Huh?!?!? Y/n, y-you... uh-um, y-you're...." Levi concealed his face in his arm. He really was adorable when being shy.

Your face burned with embarrassment. You repeatedly forgot you were scantily clad and that Levi would be a shy mess around you. "Sorry, Levi... I won't hug you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Wha?! S-s-sorry. No, uh... d-don't stop," he stammered.

"Oooohh, did someone say hugs?" Asmo came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh, uh-" You immediately blushed at the unexpected close contact. "Hey, Asmo..."

*WHACK*

"Get your slimy hands off her, Asmodeous," Lucifer commanded as he hit Asmo's back.

"Mmn, that kind of felt good brother~."

Oh dear gods...

You could feel Lucifer's energy seething behind you. "Get off her. Now."