💛🐏 Gifts 🐏💛

In the morning, you wake up to see Mammon isn't in bed. You didn't see him anywhere in the room. You found it odd, as he normally wasn't up at the time you wake up. You sent him a message, "Yo, where you at?" He didn't respond or open the message.

You go back to your room to shower and get ready for the day. After doing your hair, makeup, and meticulously putting on your uniform, you decide to go make coffee for everyone. You didn't know who was on kitchen duty today, but you usually were the one to make coffee. You consumed the most, with Lucifer being a close second.

Nobody was in the kitchen yet, but it was still pretty early. Plus breakfast doesn't take as long to prepare as other meals. You pull up DevilTube on your D.D.D. and put on a music playlist. Music usually started your day off right, giving you a burst of energy to the get the day started. You danced while getting everything for coffee together and grinding the beans.

Suddenly you hear a whisper from behind you. "I found you, Y/n."

"Eek!" You felt arms wrap around your waist. "Good freaking lord, Mammon. You scared me!!" You spun around to see none other than the Avatar of Greed himself.

"I've been lookin' for ya everywhere!"

"I kind of woke up alone, so I decided to get ready," you giggled. "I got in here not too long ago to make coffee."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry about that." He kissed you sweetly. "But there's a reason! Here, come with me, Y/n. I gotta show ya somethin'."

"Let me make this coffee first so I can wake up more, then I'll go with y-"

"Nooo, Y/n just trust me. Come right now, please!" He looked so animated and enthusiastic. It was just too cute for you to resist. You agreed and went with him.

As you were walking, he picked you up. "I'm way too excited for this! We gotta go faster."

You held onto Mammon, laughing and wondering what could possibly have him this excited. He sped through the hallways fast enough to make your hair flow with the wind he created. Before you knew it, you were in his room once more. He placed you down, beckoning you to follow him upstairs. He opened the door at the top of the stairs for you.

"Mammon, what are you-"

"We're almost there, just wait, you'll see!" The wide-eyed expression he gave looked rather innocent, filling your heart with a warmth only reserved for him.

He stopped you just before the door to his balcony. "Alright, I'll guide you the rest of the way, k?" He stood behind you and placed his hands over your eyes.

You smiled with excitement, wondering what the hell he was up to. "Mmk."

"Cool. No peekin' either!" He opened the door to the balcony and guided you both over towards the wall draped with ivy to your left. "Okay, now stop. Ready?"

"Yes, yes. I wanna see!"

Mammon lifted his hands, revealing an enormous plant in a huge pot. You instantly recognized it as a coffee tree. "Mammon, how did you...."

You noticed the berries on it were shimmering. Unlike the coffee berries in the human world, they were a very deep red color, nearly black. They had a sparkling blue and purple coating that seemed to be almost floating just around each berry, similar to the thin atmosphere surrounding the human world. They were also much, much bigger than human world coffee berries. The leaves on the tree looked nearly identical to the human world ones. The only difference was the tips of the leaves looked like someone painted black along the sides to the tip.

"This is seriously beautiful. Where did you get it?" You kept observing the plant with fascination while Mammon replied.

"Well, there's a witch I know who's a master with herbology and hor-... horti-something..."