💛🌸🌟 One 🌟🌸💛

Without clearly making a conscious decision to do so, you found yourself wrapping your arms around Mammon and kissing him. "Y/n," he breathed between kisses.

You squeezed onto him tighter as you pressed your body closer into his. His grip on you tightened as well as he leaned back into the soft cushion of the outdoor armchair, pulling you flush against him. He wanted to feel the entirety of your body resting on him as he took in the love you were so adoringly showering him with.

Your hands moved slowly yet indiscriminately along his body as you continued to kiss, wanting to communicate in any and every way how much you loved him with every part of your soul. Your kisses were emotional, fiery, and full of passion for one another. You stopped only to catch your breath, realizing you somehow forgot to breathe.

The two of you still held one another as you were leaning over him. You looked into each other's eyes breathlessly, finding a deepening desire growing within.

You kissed Mammon once more, fervently sliding your hands across his body, though your mind wasn't consciously choosing to do anything. "Mammon," you sighed. Your body was simply acting on it's own accord, and you didn't care to stop and think about what you were doing. Mammon's body language was steadily mimicking your own.

You pulled your body away from his just enough to slide your hand down between the two of you. You were met with Mammon's already hardened cock. You smiled and let out a soft moan while maintaining your kisses with him. You rubbed your hand over his cock teasingly while rocking your hips. His tightening grip on you signified he wanted you just as much as you wanted him.

You freed his cock, slipping the waistband of his pajama pants down just enough to rest where they would no longer be in the way. You pulled your panties to the side enough to where they'd stay out of the way as well. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable feeling, but there was no time for you to care or even notice. Your focus was entirely devoted to pleasing the demon beneath you. Your demon.

You felt your pussy was already wet, and you touched the walls just inside to see how tight they were. You were just perfectly primed enough from earlier. You lowered your pussy onto Mammon's cock that was resting along his abdomen. You left it in the same place, not putting him inside you just yet. You guided yourself across the length of his dick, admiring the smooth, silky texture of it against your velvety pussy.

Mammon gripped you tightly as the two of you exchanged soft moans. Your kisses migrated from his mouth to his neck while you allowed your body to continue to please him. The movement of you against him swiftly increased as you pressed yourself down harder on his cock. Suddenly, your pussy slipped a bit too far up, causing his cock to enter you on the way back down. You squealed and gasped his name as you arched your back, completely surprised by what just happened.

"My human~," Mammon groaned while grabbing onto the back of your shirt. This time, he was the one to place kisses along your body.

After taking a few seconds to relax, you started moving again. Your pussy was tender from earlier, but your desire for Mammon entirely overshadowed it. Your body began moving on it's own, wanting to show just how much you care for him in the most intense way possible.

"Mmn, Y/n," Mammon breathed gently into you.

You moved to look into his eyes as your pussy eagerly continued to slide up and down him. You exchanged looks of passionate love, sending your body into a frenzy. You could already feel your body on the verge of climaxing from the overwhelming flood of emotional and physical sensations filling every part of your body.

You slowed your movements down, focusing on lasting longer for him. You felt his cock wildly pulsing within you as your pussy did the same. "Mmnn~," Mammon breathed out while trying to keep himself together as well. You kissed once more, exchanging soft moans into each other.