💛🌸🌟 Your Gift 🌟🌸💛

Slight spoilers for Lesson 11

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑

It was a bit chilly outside, so Mammon got a fire started for you both to hang out near the back deck of the house you were staying at. While he was getting the fire going, you snuck away inside to grab the keychains you made. You concealed them in your hand as you sat down on one of the outdoor couches.

Mammon soon took a seat next to you, putting his arm around you. You each admired the purple light that was casting along the valley and mountains sprawled out in front of you.

"The longer I'm up here, the more I get why ya like this stuff," Mammon said. "I mean, I know I said I understood before. But now I like really get it. It's nice to get away from everything, like ya said. And there is a lot to see if you're payin' attention."

"Aw, I'm so glad! That's exactly how I see it. We just have to get you to not be afraid of waterfalls," you giggled.

"Oi! D-don't laugh at me... I-I'm one of the strongest demons there is," he said with a cute rouge dusting his cheeks.

"Sorry for teasing you, it was just so cute! Luckily waterfalls aren't too common. They exist all over the place, but usually there aren't tons in one area. Well, at least in the human world..." You paused for a few seconds. "Do you think our paths would have crossed eventually in the human world? You know, since you went there kind of frequently."

"I actually thought about that before... I'm really not sure, but guess it's possible!" He rubbed your arm where his hand was resting, the blush on his cheek deepening. "I'd like to think we would've though. Hey, what would ya have thought if I told ya I was a demon when we met in the human world?"

"I probably would've asked you a million questions. I'd be skeptical at first but then super excited once I believed you. Would you have actually told me though? Aren't demons supposed to not reveal that to humans?"

"I think I woulda told ya. I ain't exactly one to follow rules."

Your mind wandered at the possibilities of you meeting Mammon or any of the brothers in the human world originally, but you were soon brought back to the present. "By the way... remember when we went to the human world with Lucifer and Satan?"

"Yeah, of course. I was pesterin' ya wishin' it was just the two of us."

You were a bit surprised to hear him be so blunt about how he felt instead of putting on his cute tsundere act. It was really sweet, especially since he made you feel the same way during that trip. "Well, remember you wanted to buy the matching chocolate lizard keychains at London Victoria Station?"

"Tch, yeah! And then they both had to get one too. I'm still pissed." Mammon laughed off his statement, but the distain for his brothers was evident in his voice.

"Welllll...." You held up the keychains for Mammon to see. "I made us our own chocolate lizards."

Mammon's eyes lit up as he took them from your hand to examine them. "Y/n, th-this is..." His voice trailed off.

"Literally nobody else in the world has them, so we're the only people who have a matching pair. I thought since it was your idea to begin with, we should actually have our own instead of the same ones as Lucifer, Satan, and probably millions of other people who bought them." You watched Mammon as he turned them over in his hands, looking at all the details you put in it. "Oh yeah! And I put our initials on the bottom side. They're kind of tiny, but yours are on one with mine on the other."