Vol 1 Chapter 1.1

The school yet to be dreamed

April. The school ceremony. I rode the car to school along with my trusty assistant. While I idly focus my gaze on a certain gaming console I have on my person, I could feel the bobbing and shaking of the care as I slowly arrive at my destination.

In front of the car is a bus, occasionally this bus would pick up more and more people as time goes by. Most of them were young folk wearing school uniforms, all of which are the exact same ones I'm currently wearing.

Looking through the windows of the bus, I could clearly see a frustrated salary worker, perhaps tripped on the way? An unsteady elderly lady and many more potential students, most of which are for some reason staring at the direction of the elder.

Personally I don't really care about what's going on in there, it's said crowded buses like those are typically very troublesome to deal with anyway and I have no authority to ask whatever the hell is going on in there. The people who got onto that bus might be reaping what they sown by getting on there, I don't blame them as most of them might have had this bus as their only resort.

Most of them are darn lucky to have found a seat despite it being so crowded in there. Huh, the weather is surprisingly fine today, not a single cloud in sight.

Though I should really focus on the game rather than everything else around me but I just can't seem to place my eyes on it. Spring is a wonderful time to relax and take in the view of the world, the beautiful cherry-blossom trees are a sight to behold and add on this weather we're having. I can't think of a better weather for this day.

"Sugihara-sama, would you please put down that gaming console? It's not often you get to take in a scenery like this." The old man who speaks here is the driver. A butler if you will.

"I've seen it already, beusdes I'm about to crush the man who's taken the number one spot from me right now! I'll make sure my score will be one that can never be broken!" My eyes have been fixed onto this screen for awhile now, I can't even describe how serious I am about beating this man at a game.

"Sugihara-sama.... you're always so childish, hard to believe you're the smartest out of your family."

"Hey! It's not like I'm that childish, besides games are the only things that get me going! You can't expect me to put down my console now after all this hard work." Yes, I am indeed a gaming fanatic. I've played more games than I can count and has even been crowned as Japan's number 1 pro gamer, not like the tittle was given to me personally.

I tend to keep my identity hidden when it comes to games, going by the name Sakuma in most and if the name's taken then I normally add in numbers.

Thanks to my parents being pretty wealthy, I've gotten my hands on pretty much every gaming console in the world. Along side those, I've even gotten myself a mountain of games at home waiting for me to play with, unfortunately I may have to let them go for another three years because of school but I don't mind really.

"Whatever floats your boat." Masaki said as I continue to play through my game until I finally reach the score I wanted so I could finally stop. Besides I'm getting motion sickness here from staring down on this console for so long whilst in a car.

"Alright! I want to see you break a high score that's quintuple of what yours is!"

I get excited every time I win at a game, whether it'd be competitive or just for fun. There's nothing like being beating loads of other gamers fair and square in different games after all!