Vol 3 Chapter 1.3

The boundaries of 'good' and 'evil'

Episode 0; Akasuki Masaki

"Two tents, two flashlights, shampoo of surprisingly high quality, tons of sunscreen, a portable toilet, a single box of matches and a manual. That's what we have to work with huh...?"

I list off each and everyone item we were supplied with. Jokes aside they're all of extremely high quality which was something I didn't expect, what's more the shampoo and sunscreen are basically free. I also bought two actual portable toilets which costed me about 60 points, might as well count those in.

Shit this is bad, I have no experience with the outdoors whatsoever..... God, I should have played more survival island games back in the day, all I can think of is various strategies when I can't even light a simple campfire.

"Sugihara-sama? You're really silent..."

"Having an internal struggle with myself, sorry for the worry Masaki. Anyway I we can work with these supplies for a long time, perhaps we can even go for a full month but I wouldn't bet on it." I stand up, eyeing down the supplies in front of me before turning back to the class with Masaki.

They seem to have asked enough questions for the time being. I listened to all their troubles and most of them can be solved easily, the real only piece of trouble is actually the fact we're living on an island so it's probably inevitable that someone might become ill.

At any rate, in this fight I'm nearly useless with my limited knowledge of camping outdoors. If anything, I need someone who's much more knowledgeable of the outdoors than me....do we have anyone like that in our class?

"Yoo-hoo!"

I suddenly hear a piercing voice behind me. Before I could turn, the owner of the voice tackles me from behind and pludges me into Chabashira-sensei's chest. For some reason my mouth is covered with the owner's hand and my hands as being held together, am I about to be kidnapped and raped on an island when I'm supposed to be focusing on a test? Well that sounds sexy actually.

"Move away! What do you think you're doing with my student Hoshinomiya...?"

Oh, so it's the crazy chick known as the homeroom teacher of class-B eh? I forgot how crazy this fucking woman is, not as bad as Iris but I swear in her younger years it must have been way worse.

"Hoshinomiya-sensei.....move my head out of your breasts before I backhand you and send your body hurling towards the ocean......." I need to end this fast, the glares I'm receiving from the boys of my class are something I shouldn't be proud of, it stings to be stared at like this honestly.

"Haha! As if you could backhand a teacher like me! I have a black belt in judo I'll have you kn- aaaaAAAAAAaaaah!"

Without another word further, I do as I said and plunge Hoshinomiya-sensei straight into the blue ocean. Not with a backhand as that would be impossible, but I stead with a simple uppercut.

I've been hit so many times by Kane I've basically known how to really inflict damage on someone with an uppercut, not like I didn't before but now I have a better idea of it. Also she may has a black belt in judo but I have a black in multiple forms of martial arts, I had to work my ass off with grandpa to get this far.