Vol 3 Epilogue

Aptitude with the branches

Episode 0.1; Ghost

"Ugh....hnng..." I slept late yesterday, plain and simple so I must have woke up pretty late huh?

Every morning, my vision would be hazy to the point everything and anything would look like a blur to me. I can barely see anything for about another few minutes or so, my body also aches slightly if I try to move so I try not to move for a few minutes before finally standing.

"Time for my daily routine of 200 sit-ups, push-ups and another 15 kilometer ru- what the fuck....?"

The moment I'm able to see again, I'm stood in the middle of a white room. The furniture and everything are completely paint in white, even the floor, ceiling and walls!

R

rrrriiiiiinnnnngggg!

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnngggg! Rrrrriiiiiinng!

"........." Hang on this is....yeah a dorm room isn't it? The interior design, the space, no doubt it's an empty dorm room with only the essentials in it like a bed, a desk and a cupboard. There's also this obnoxious ringing sound that seems to be getting more and more distorted as time goes on.

Pick up the phone

"No signal.....- hnnng!"

Install memories

"Ghhh! A-ahhh!"

I hold my head in anguish, my head feels like it's about to split apart.

What is this sensation? Pain, loneliness, anger, all these emotions all in one headache. This pain I'm feeling is nothing I've ever experienced before....yet I feel a sense of understanding.

This feeling, this room....I've been here before. This white room with only a handful of coloured items, I've been here once before but why did I act like I didn't know what was going on?

Oh, you managed to remember. Good job!

"Huh?" I turn towards the familiar voice which echoed through the room.

It's Kujou, floating in mid air....? She's wearing her typical school uniform with a pink jacket over it, somehow her skirt is defying the laws of physics and being held down to cover her panties.

Ah, I remember now. This is the place I first met Kujou, but why does it feel like I've known her for my entire life? Something is up, and I'm about to piss my pants over how illogical this situation is.

Hmm? Is there something on my face?

Kujou goes over to a colourless mirror to check herself.

"...Can you even reflect your image off that? It's literally a blank canvas..."

Of course I can, this is my room after all so I should have power over everything here.

"What the hell are you getting a- wot?!"

She waves her hand in front of the mirror as a portion of the colourless-ness crumbles off, revealing the true mirror reflecting her body to show herself off.