Vol 1 Chapter 6.2

Gang of failures; attempt 2

"Hah? You're in class-A? What the hell is this distance between us siblings...."

Soranyan and I are nearly at my dorm room. We've been walking at a moderate pace the entire time so we should make it just in time for the lesson.

I only offered Soranyan an opportunity to walk back with me but she ended up wanting to participate in this study session too. Though since she is of a different class, she won't be teaching anything. Though her observation is needed in case I make any mistakes.

"Yeah. I was surprised to hear you're in class-D, Nii-san. Though now that I think back, you have a lot of flaws that need to be fixed." Wow thanks for the insult. However they're true insults this time around.

I know my flaws but I'm too lazy to fix them. Actually lazy is a bad way to out it, I guess I should say.... burnt out?

I've been working myself to the bone lately and even I don't know why I'm working so hard. This building up stress is from the time nearly the entire class wanted to assault me, I did manage to stop them but that memory has been lingering for awhile now. I'm no good at tackling stress, no matter how smart one is there will always be a force that pushes you back. I've been through enough stress to know this.

Geniuses have their flaws, even me. I tend to work myself too hard until the deed is done. As a result I happen to pass out from time to time after work ontop of work.

Studying is something I can do with my eyes closed, that and working out. But helping someone with shit is way more tiring than the two of those, while those two are mentally tiring, helping others is more like manual labor. I used to do so much shit to the point where I didn't have to work out for a week straight because I was in such good shape!

"Anyway how good have you been doing in class? Not causing any trouble without your brother are you?"

"I don't need you to live Nii-san, in fact you're the one who needs me to breath. Honestly, Nii-san you need to pick up more of our parents's personalities." We often joke around like this. Just a normal day in the Sugihara household...well there's only two of us here.

"You mean they're obsession of bridges? Dad's craziness? You do realize the last time me and dad spoke, he gave me a robotic baby that can also speak. Not to mention said robotic baby was also American, I can hear it going "SON OF A BITCH!" every time I take a look at a human infant on TV now." Now that I think of it, why the fuck did dad buy a crazy American robotic baby that often swears more than anything?

Luckily I threw it in the trash! And also just gave the excuse that it broke. Naturally no one believed it, but it was funny.

I give out a sigh before reaching the door to my dorm room. No one's here yet? Guess I'm slightly early, I'll just have to walk to each of their dorm rooms to remind them personally after I put down my things.

I open the door and is suddenly greeted by the sight of my fellow study buddies in my dorm room. They seem to be chatting about something...hang on how did they get in here?

"Yo Sugihara! Took ya long enough!" Sudou is the first one to speak up after I step inside. The others on the other hand, they just stare at me awkwardly.

From this day onward this will be my group of friends, most of them are introverts from what I could tell such as Miyake, Ayanokouji, Sakura and Hasebe. I have to treat them with care as if they're my children in a way, the only child I've had was the robot I threw into the trash.