Vol 1 Chapter 6.1

Gang of failures; attempt 2

Leaving the school library, I begin to slowly and all back to the dorms with Masaki

After the dinner from yesterday night I'm in quite the mood! Unfortunately I couldn't invite Ray-chan to join us because of her "urgent matters", probably a cola drinking session or something like that. No matter, I can always just invite her at another time.

Anyway, the reason I went to the library in the first place was because I wanted to borrow some books. Specifically those of the English language. Of course my English is top-notch but I'm no good at teaching it, it's better if I let others indulge it in. Though I suppose I will teach if the time comes.

Obviously things like these don't really cost any points, now the biggest problem is going to be the test papers themselves and the questions I will be providing.

I had to cancel the study session yesterday because of the dinner I had with Ray-chan. I'll be sure to start that study session today so might as well give the others a text.

"Masaki you need to go for your study group now right? I'm counting on you, so you can go ahead of me."

"Are you sure? I can always just tell them I'll be slightly late, though that look tells me you wouldn't want that. Well whatever you wish." She walks off ahead of me as I begin to send a text in the group chat.

I'll make sure to make it back to the dorms before 7, that way we'll have 3 hours to study and that should be more than enough. I don't need to go print out some learning material since I've already borrowed these books, and I've got a phone right here to write down some questions while they research.

The way I see it, it's a total win! I don't have to spend points and they learn a bunch of shit!

Though now thinking of it, I should ask for private points from everyone in the class. I ain't spending my own hard own private points for something I don't even need! Depending on the price I'll try to distribute it, if not then I'll just ask for about 200 points from everyone should be good. I'm not THAT greedy...I think?

You can't blame me for lacking behind in private points! Man...would I kill to meet Soranyan in this situation! Her excellent narration skills wouldn't come in handy but it would be nice to talk with someone like her!

"Nii-san, what are you thinking here?" As I continue to walk, I suddenly bump into a girl wearing an oversized white hoodie with blue stripe lines and black shorts. Well it's not that oversized but the sleeves are longer than her arms for christ sake!

Gang on...that cyan hair....those cyan eyes...no doubt about it! Another fricking character to this fanfic! Man I hate this author!

"Soranya! Speak of the devil! I was actually hoping to speak with you, though I wasn't sure if you enrolled here yet." This is my twin sister Sugihara Solaris, if you're wondering why she has cyan hair instead of dark magenta like me, well that's because she dyed it so it would fit her eyes more which is from dad. I took more of mom's genes as you could tell.

She and I arrived at the school at different times thus why you didn't see her in the first few days when I first arrived. She's even in casual wear, showing off those luxurious thighs of her's and even if she's wearing a top, her tits are pretty perky. They may not be the size of Ray-chan or even Masaki but they're nice for a girl her age, best part is she's the perfect height for head pats when it comes to me and me alone!

"Is that so? Hmm, it looks like to me Nii-san was thinking about women. You're after breasts again aren't you?"

"N-no! I would (possibly) never! Anyway, what's with the penguin plush?"

She's currently holding onto a 10 inch cyan penguin plushie. It just dawned on me how much my twin sister loves the colour cyan, or maybe it's just to fit the colour of her eyes again.

Jokes aside, why the fuck does that penguin have a bottle of alcohol in it's hands? Is that some sort of alcoholic penguin or something?

"I bought it and am now taking it to therapy." That IS an alcoholic penguin!

"Why in the hell would a penguin need alcohol therapy?! Who even told you penguins need therapy!?"

"Oh it's not alcohol therapy, it's VR therapy! You know, the point where you can distinguish real life and virtual life. Also I learned this fact from a galaxy far far away, I even talked to a Jedi Knight who kicked a galactic empire general in the crotch!"

VR therapy!? That penguin plush had the mental capacity and cash to use a vr headset...? Also what's this talked about a Jedi Knight? Those sparkles in her eyes tell me she isn't lying either...

Well whatever, at least it isn't talking since it's just a plushie-

"Mwee!"

.

...

......

........

.......................

"Nani!? The fuck?!"

"Hmm? What's up Nii-san?"

Was I crazy or did that thing fucking make a noise!? Is that an actual penguin by any chance? No no how on earth would it have made it into the school? Camouflage? Have penguins learned the ability to blend into their environment?!

"Just so we're clear....that plushie spoke right?"

"Hmm? Not at all, we're the only ones here after all so no one talked." It's official, I'm going insane over this alcoholic virtual reality addict penguin plush. No one told me it was the end of the world!

"A-anyway, wanna head back to the dorms with me? We can chat on the way back, specifically about that demonic evil sonavabitc- I mean lovely penguin plushie!" I ask her with a slightly nervous tone as I spy down on the penguin.

"Mwee!" Am I the only one hearing this shit!?

She doesn't seem to hear it at all! Is this truly my descend into the whirlpool of insanity?

"Hmm, sure! I don't have anything else to do so why not?"

And so the two student (plus one penguin) set out on a journey back to my average dorm room after whatever the hell just transpired here!