Vol 3 Chapter 1.1

The boundaries of 'good' and 'evil'

Episode 0; Akasuki Masaki

A never changing eternal blue sea connecting with the infinite sky. The air here is perfectly fresh. We're in the midst of the Pacific Ocean, so there's no sign of any midsummer heat since the gentle sea breeze kissing against my warm body.

Ah....an oceanic paradise. Forget the heat now I just feel cold thanks to the ocean breeze, I'm better at handling the cold compared to the blazing heat so I'm completely fine with all this.

"Man....long ago since I've been on a boat? 2, 3 years?" It doesn't matter how long it's been, enjoying this moment of bliss while it lasted is important here. The view from the 'special seats' is exceedingly gorgeous.

"This view is incredible! I'm honestly super moved right now!"

A group of girls led by Karuizawa Kei comes out from the ship's cabin. She points out the expansive ocean, not forgetting to leave a radiant smile on her face.

"Seriously, the scenery here is just spectacular!"

Kushida, leading another group of girls is also present. Usually Karuizawa is tasked with the job of leading the girls who are more proactive while Kushida typically takes care of the shy girls such as Sakura and the others like Mii-chan.

After the multiple hardships we've been through, it's only natural this summer vacation would welcome us with open arms. The Advanced Nurturing High School of Tokyo arranged an extravagant two-week vacation for the first year students, a cruise on a luxury liner no less.

"Thank you, king! We can only experience this wonderful scenery because of your brilliant guidance!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about this shit." I mutter underneath my breath while turning towards the group of men behind me, with a few exceptions such as Sudou, Ayanokouji, Hirata and Miyake leaning against the wall having a chat. I wish I could be them...

Next to me is my assistant, Akasuki Masak. She's taking in the scenery of the beautiful blue ocean, as if she's in a state of inner peace as she stares off. I wonder what she's thinking while doing this.

After the whole farce with class-D and the Sakura incident, Masaki thought it would be a good idea if she stays around me a bit more than usual. Usually I wouldn't mind if she goes to hang out with her friends, I mean that's what I want for her but I can let it slide for once I guess.

After everything, most of the boys in the class started to address me as 'king' while the people of class-D sees me as the 'Tentateur Serpant'. Because of this, it's been much harder to hang out with my friends after class since the guys have some sort of attraction to me now, if I don't do anything about I might as well become bisexual than find myself a girlfriend.

"Sugihara-sama, shouldn't you be commanding them now?" Ah yeah, I'm just staring down at them and now the girls are giving me glances, expecting something.

"Yeah yeah....." I take in a deep breath, preparing my incoming speech as I face the group of boys in front of me.

"Men! Do you know the reason I've brought the class this far in the first place? Would you like to know my reason for leading us this far instead of giving up on the lot of you?!"

"Please tell us, king!" They group shouts in unison as a reply.

"The women...."

I take a quick glance away at the girls off to the side as an indication before turning back to the boys. They seemed to have caught my drift and nods as if acknowledging my reason. All the while I feel a hint of disgust from Masaki, nothing new though.