Vol 1 Chapter 2.3

The defects of class-D

"Pwaaah! Man I'm filled, I haven't had a lunch like this in awhile, my cooking is usual shit anyway."

I finished my lunch ahead of Masaki who was still taking it slow and steady, of course I chose to slowly enjoy the apple juice I ordered. We still have quite a long time before classes anyway so it's fine if she eats a little slow, I'm just a quick eater.

"Sugihara-sam... You eat too quickly, one of these days you will choke on your own food." She let out a sigh at my remark.

"Haha, well you've known this for such a long time now so don't act so surprised! Anyway there's another reason I asked you for lunch here, I was gonna ask if you planned to join any clubs later."

To past the time, and also because I forgot my phone in my bag, I try asking her a question I've been pondering for awhile now.

"No, I only have interest in serving you Sugihara-sama."

"I never said if you have interests in joining any clubs, let me out it like this. Do you want to participate in club joining?"

"Sugihara-sama, that's quite the frivolous argument. Though I still have no intention of doing so, unless you join a club of course."

So Masaki has no intention on joining any clubs or making friends, she only wants to serve me with her soul. If I told her to strip right now, she might do it but I'm not gonna do an experiment like that. I wonder if she has another goal here aside from serving me, maybe the education or high employment rate?

It wouldn't be surprising if these are her ulterior motives, or if she even has such motives. At most it would only confuse me, since she never hides anything and always speaks whatever is on her mind.

"You don't have any friends I see." Oh so we're going back to that topic?

"Hey! I have friends... it's just....well they're off somewhere else! Like Mii-chan here- Wait Mii-chan?!"

I hadn't realised it but Mii-chan had been right behind me this whole time. She also seems to have a couple of friends with her. One seems to be a girl of average height with long brown hair that has bangs swept to the right, I believe she's Matsushita Chiaki.

The other one has shoulder-length light brown hair, Mori Nene if I remember correctly.

"Mori, Matsushita and Mii-chan. What are you three doing here?"

"W-well first sorry for startling you, but it doesn't look like there's any tables left so mind if we sit with you two?" Huh? Well it's true there isn't anymore tables to sit in aside from ours, there's also more people than I thought here so the line was pretty long, add on my spacing out from earlier and you have lots of people forming a human centipede.

Well not literally of course.

"Of course not, so you girls thinking of joining any clubs?" As they took their seats, I ask them the exact same question I had just asked Masaki.

"Hmm, not really. We talked about this but ended up with the conclusion of it not being needed." True, joining a club is only reserved for those who want to take on and sharpen new or old skills.

Those who have no interest in that area might as well join the "go home club", the one I've joined. Our goal in this club is to sleep, eat and piss! Or don't forget about shit, that's the goal of our club and it goes on for the whole day!

If I were to say that to these girls' faces, not only would be dignity be destroyed but they'd see me as a total loser! Which I am.

"Right? I don't think joining a club would really help us either, since we need to focus on our studies a bit more now. Seriously... that's your fault you know?" Matsushita said after my thoughts.