Vol 3 Chapter 3.2

Enemies of one's self

Episode 0; Akasuki Masaki

After a morning roll call, I begin to explore the dense forest with basically the same party as yesterday, except this time Sakura was replaced by Kane who hasn't been doing shit this entire time apperantly. I thought I'd bring her along for a jog or something, to make herself more useful to us but it's not like she didn't want to be useless to the class. I'm sure deep down she wants to help out, either that or she's just a straight up devil.

I left command to Horikita and Hirata to handle things while I'm gone, at the same time Ike is there to order people around so this 'camping trip' goes smoothly. Ayanokouji didn't seem like he had much to do so I invited him along, he agreed and now we're bros again. Fate works in mysterious yet strange ways as they say.

This dense forest, obviously has not changed. Though for some reason the heat has fanned away, I feel much more energetic compared to yesterday which is why I'm moving so freely all the sudden. The other three seem to have the same effect, then again Kanee is always basically tired so she's staying in the back taking in the green.

"Hey.....how long do we have to keep walking in this place?"

"Another three hours or so, or at least until we find all three of the other classes. If you hurry up maybe we can head back to camp faster."

"Hah? You of all people should know the reason I'm out here, you practically dragged me by the collar until I seccumbed asshole!" She should really watch the way she speaks to others, then again she's a delinquent and they typically have this type of way with speaking.

For all this talk she still seccumbed to my wish, that just shows deep down somewhere in that weird ass heart she still cares for my well-being. She's a definite tsundere, I'm not one to lose life and limb just to spout out a random joke though. Actually maybe I am....

We're near the edge of the forest now, been walking for about an hour and Kane feels like dying already. She's much more athletic than that and I know it! She's just being a lazy ass.

A large group of class-C is just in front of us, the noise they're making isn't helping them conceal their location, almost like they want to be found or something. Nonetheless the less it makes my job easier, though I'd appreciate it if they were a little more cautious like what the fuck?

"Seems like they're not doing any better than us." If anything they're doing slightly worse, most of them are just standing around or having fun.

"Hmm? Oh it's the Serpant, I was waiting for you to show up bastard. Here."

"Oop! A drink? Why how nice the leader of class-D is~" I catch a canned drink Ryuuen throws at me from his chair that he likely bought.

I can feel the others' looks of confusion since we seem like best friends right now, even some of the class-D students are staring contently at the two of us.

I hoped he would have been at least slightly more subtle, even the readers can get a clue of what's going on now. Wait readers? The fuck am I thinking right now?

"A couple boxes full of drinks and canned food, a barbecue somewhere around here, and multiple tables and chairs to sit in..... Does class-D not want to save points?" I hear Masaki say in disbelief upon seeing the situation presented before us as I take a sip of my drink.

Of course, who wouldn't be flabbergasted at this? All this shit likely cost about exactly 100 points from class-D and yet they're having so much fun on the beach like this. I can proudly say they're being way too casual abotuu this, almost as if they've completely forgotten about taking down out class.

However once you flip it around, you could probably tell what they're doing this for if you have the knowledge I possess. I'll keep that a secret for now until I find a real time where I can reveal everything, I'm still slightly mad at Ryuuen though.

"Dang, he rules his class like a king. I kinda dig this."

"Huh? Kane you can't be serious, am I not good enough?! How could you! I thought we were friends!"

"Hah! D-don't cling to me you fucking lump! I just took a bath an hour ago and I'm sweaty!"

"Hahaha! Seems like the Serpant has been having fun with his class, you're doing the exact same thing as I am after all. The bastard's got it all down."

"I wouldn't say that much Ryuuen-kun, Sugihara-sama is ruling our class much better than you I'll have you know!"

Somehow Masaki has gotten....slightly more overprotective over me. It's not a bad thing but I'm afraid what happened last night will come to bite me in the ass later, she'll tease me about it in front of everyone or something.

Everything's going well in class-D, they're not holding a grudge against the person who literally formed a plan and over thrown them easily within a month. In fact the girls are blushing while staring at my body.

I feel violated. They're undressing me with their eyes, I can feel it! Some of the men are doing that too, this class is full horny beasts by the looks of things but I don't mind as long as they don't  come attack me. Besides, the girls don't look half bad in those bikinis, they must have brought them in those the luggages of theirs.

"Although I would never allow this sort of treatment in my class, you've got so god good taste Ryuuen. I may forgive you for suddenly attacking the ass out of Sudou." I shoot a sharp glare at him as he laughs my comment off.

"You've got something to do right, Tentateur Serpant? Go ahead and leave, if you need me I'll be here." He speaks back to me in a carefree tone.

I'm getting sick of that nickname, I've already came to check on the situation and it's exactly as I expected, I over stayed my welcome so time to leave.

I give a light shrug before passing a sticker over to Ryuuen chair before turning tail and walking away back into the forest.

"Are you not going to ask about Ibuki?" Ayanokouji finally speaks up while following behind me.

"No use in doing it in my opinion, all he's gonna tell is gibberish anyway."

"So where next, Sugihara-sama?"

"Class-A I suppose, judging by the map they should be close...." I check my wrist watch to confirm the location.

The mark on the small map shows the potential location of class-A and B, once we reached the location of them the other should be close by. It's mostly only a matter of if they'll let us in to see.

"Hmm? The fuck...how do you know the location of B and A?" Should have known that would draw suspicion.

"That's a secret!" I hear an exasperated sigh from Kane as I continue to walk.

She's tired of my shenanigans, I can tell that much but despite that she's paying attention to everything I say. The three of them must be confused, hiding shit from them is bad I know but it's necessary. The question is...should I leave class-B alone? Another problem, how should I pay back Soranyan for the trouble I'm about to put her through?