Kurenai Rayla - SS

Soda Addiction

".....What is this?"

"What are you talking about? My panties? My breasts? My bra per chance~?"

This thirsty ass lady I swear to god... I must have bumped into her at the worst possible time. Actually I have the insufferable urge to back off with this mission and go home to play games, forget talking with Ray-chan she's still acting like a child!

For context on the situation, the moment I arrived at the place of meeting, specifically a cafe, I was greeted by a Ray-chan who's been drugged by coca cola. Why is she even drinking cola in the first place? Aren't cafes supposed to be where you drink tea and coffee or soemthing? I mean I guess the soft drinks are there for display for a reason but then again Ray-chan is hard to follow.

"Could you please quit it with these insanely vulgar jokes, we're clearly in public! What do you want anyway? I have a tight schedule for tonight and it's difficult to spend my time with you, of course I don't really mean that." I don't need to clarify but it's still to be on the safer side.

Ray-chan's been one to bring out the worst or best in everyone, her influence is pretty big and ontop of the fact she's smoking hot, people tend to fall under her hallucinations. This strategy usually works better on women more than men surprisingly, she's a hyper lesbian sometimes and also a Sugihara family lover.

"Ah thanks for reminder, fam! Alright I'll get straight to the point, I got a few smokin' popular games someone gifted to me. Since I'm not big on gaming, I've decided to lend them to you like the best friend I am!" She hands me a multitude of different game genres ranging from fighting games to puzzles.

Yeah most of these are definitive games, but a good number are also movies. There has to be at least 6 movies mixed in, guess that someone couldn't tell the difference. The way she's acting is pretty triggering but can't say I do not enjoy her company, it's nice to have a chance of pace and it also reminds me how I'm one of the most sane people in our friend group of four.

Ray-chan and Soranyan are more crazy than you think, they'd occasionally stalk me or implant some sort of device into my clothes, bags, or even my phone if they're desperate enough. When it comes to stalking, one of them will hide in some sort of mascot suit would the other hides somewhere else, typically these mascot suits would have cameras as well so the person on the other side could see the situation.

They mostly do this while I'm hanging out with a girl other than Masaki, hell somehow they even recruit my fellow assistant on rare occasions! Despite all this crap I still cherish them as friends, they're one of the only people who talked with me in my childhood.

"Ah...thanks? You're always looking out for me in the weirdest of ways, you didn't call me out to a cafe just to hand this out to me right?" I place the plastic of games and movies to the side as I return my gaze to the smiley Ray-chan in front of me.

"Spot on amigo! I actually wanted to ask the situation with your class, heard stuff have been pretty rough lately. Are you ok? If you're not, remember that taking breaks are a pretty good choice." She sends me a concerned glance as she chugs down her bottle of cola.

There are times where she shows concern in strange perverted ways, and there are also times she shows her concern directly as long as it's a serious deal. She'll often shift her way of talking mod sentence if that's the case so most call her a form of kuudere. However it's worthy to note she's not cold and emotionless, she's always brimming with energy.