Vol 1 Chapter 3.3

Ladies and gentlemen! It's just getting started!

Everyone started the warm up exercises. The three perverts surprisingly didn't take a single glance at the ladies, I managed to take a peek at a few of them but it was only for observation of the class purposes! I did save some in the spank bank though...

After the warm ups, I hop into the pool and quickly become accustomed to the warm temperature-regulated pool. Then I begin to swim around to become more adept with this new environment presented to me.

Occasionally I would turn to the teacher and listen to his instructions so I could improve faster instead of learning it by myself.

Eventually I become more used to swimming and is actually now confident in my newly found ability to swim. Like I said, my ability to adapt is godlike it's actually scary.

"Hehe! A complete victory! Did you see? My super swimming!"

Yeah that was impressive! Like I'd say that asshat! That was nothing more than just normally swimming, you did nothing special!

I feel sad you look so satisfied after something so simple. Even I could do better and I've just started!

"Anyway, it looks like everyone can swim just perfectly."

"Sorry, sensei. Back in middle school I was called the flying fish!"

"Let's see about that. Since there shouldn't be any problems, I want you guys to start competing against eachother then. 50 freestyle, separate yourselves by gender."

" Competing?" I unintentionally let that out, hang on why is this greeting me excited?!

"I’ll give the first place winner a bonus: 5,000 points. On the other hand, last place will get supplementary lessons
so prepare yourselves."

Those who are good at swimming cheer in excitement, while those who were at about the same level as me before aren't thrilled at all.

"Because there aren’t too many girls, I’ll split you guys into two groups of 5 and give the fastest time the overall victory. For the boys, I’ll take the top 5 times and then hold a final round."

I didn't think the school would give out points like this! 5,000 for something like this is just amazing! It may not sound like a lot but if this keeps up, over time it adds up! Though I guess it's also to encourage those who skipped because if the embarrassment to come and have fun with us. Such a well-thought-out plan!

There's 17 boys and 11 girls....that leaves one person per gender out. I heard Ike wasn't going to be participating, he even pleaded with the teacher supposedly. As for the girl's, hell if I know. It should also be noted these numbers are counted as those who know how to swim, with Ike and the other chick being the only exception.

When the girls start their race, the boys who are sat at the side start cheering immediately, I'm sure they're too scared to evaluate them. That's the effect I leave on people I guess, it feels good to be alive!

Kushida's popularity with the boys is more like a reverse harem. Tell me someone who's as popular as her and I'll give you 10,000 yen on the spot.

If we're talking about faces, Horikita's got it down! However due to her ass personality her popularity has dropped a bit. Still that doesn't mean her popularity is non-existant, that's right there were still cheers for her! But my money's on another girl.