Vol 3 Chapter 3.3

Enemies of one's self

Episode 0; Akasuki Masaki

In order to make use of all the time we have, we took our time walking towards the location where class-A should be. On the way though, I hadn't anticipated how close class-B really was to our location so we ended changing trajectory.

The mark on the map doesn't exactly point towards the location, I've stated that before. It makes a small section of the area you want to mark into a yellow circle, the problem with that is if a certain location is also marked while the other marker is close to it, then they'd overlay on top of eachother and you could barely tell which is which.

In a sense the map system for this watch is more like a crappy GPS than anything. What's more irritatibg than anything is...

"And then I heard these noises from inside his room! They were like 'Mm, mmm.... Sugi, I love you....' and he goes 'Ria.... you're so cute....mmm.' whoever this Ria person was, he was having sex with her!"

Masaki of all people. Speaking my so called 'childhood' out loud like it was second nature, I don't even remember myself having sex with Ria either. Ah I've forgotten to mention, Ria was another one of my childhood friends, she's my favourite though I never knew her true name even till today. We gave eachother nicknames and loved one another so much, that's all I remember though, still it's better than having false memories since Masaki is talking about it.

"Oi, stop tainting Kane like that! Class-B's camp is just in front of us so stop talking a sex session I never had! As much as I wanted it...."

"Hah.....you guys are such dumbasses..." I take a glance at Kane who has a gigantic blush on her face. Her face is shyer than normal, guess sex talk isn't something she's used to despite her foul mouth?

I'm talking back and forth with Masaki while Kane backs up my claims with blushes of shyness. All the Ayanokouji leads the charge since he's the only one with a straight mind right now.

It's nice to have someone who is focused on a singular goal while I'm being the dumb one, I like changing pace every now and then. Just from a bit of talking while walking here I've discovered a few things bout Kane.

Mainly, she's can't see the colour yellow or anything close to yellow such as gold much. According to her anything that is yellow in colouration would turn more reddish, it doesn't help that her vision is good either. She doesn't have to wear glasses but she can barely see anything from far away, could this be the reason she's a delinquent?

We go deeper into the forest, past the roots of a big, broken tree. The tree seems like it was broken intentionally and was just recent, it was likely done by the school itself to use as a landmark. This indicates a spot up ahead, exactly where class-B should be.

"Wow, how come I didn't expect something like this especially from a class like class-B?" Soon we reach the campsite of class-B.

Their way of living is much different from ours of D-class, that's to be expected judging by their unity but their approach is something I hadn't known about since the only class-B member I ever I interacted with was Ray-chan who doesn't seem to be around.

Their class had made practical use of their spot, with many trees surrounding a well. They didn’t have enough space to spread out three or four tents, so they’d made good use of the space by putting up hammocks. Despite starting in much the
same way, our class had chosen completely different items.

I'm curious if the atmosphere though, despite this island experience class-B is in high spirits and living as though we're back in the cruise ship.