Vol 2 Chapter 3.3

One more step

It took us some time because the mall is crowded to some extent right now, but eventually we reached the second shop. I knew about this shop before hand and ironically it was actually one that I bought the TV from, along with the gaming console Masaki gave me. They were all from the same place so I'm quite familiar with the clerk here.

I just wanted to try something new and also the shop from before was closer so we could have gotten this over with faster so I could maybe work on Sakura's comminution skills.

Unfortunately it didn't go as planned, I'm sure that clerk us really pissed right now but he honestly deserves it. My eyes tell the truth but they can also lie and tell when a person is lying. Essentially I'm my own lie detector though it's not clear to me when I gained this ability, must have been just after time of seeing so many liars throughout the year.

Thanks to my familiarity with the clerk of the sop, business went pretty quickly and he told me the camera should be done with the repairs in just a few days. He was also pretty glad to me see me since we haven't seen eachother in a little while, I was a frequent customer to buy random games and movies there so naturally I became his favourite customer.

"You really looked out for Sakura, both of you!" Kushida's statement is directed to both me and Ayanokouji, we looked out for Sakura being the only two men of the group.

"You're making it bigger than it makes out to be. I only stalled for time until Sugihara came along to save the day. Besides I had the impression that he really, really loves girls."

"Ha, ha.... that's certainly true."

Kushida must have not seen it herself, she was focused on Sakura instead of the clerk while Soranyan was distracted by the electronics in the store. She's a bit of a tech geek. In conclusion the only person who was there with actual focus on the situation was Ayanokouji, I was counting on Soranyan but should have known her love for tech would get the better of her.

"Still, I'm sorry for bringing you guys to that shop! I didn't know the clerk was such a creep..."

"Nevermind that now, what's important is that he didn't get any of Sakura's info with him back. Besides guys like him only act like that whenever a certain person peeks their interests." If Sakura had to face that guy alone, there's no doubt her privacy would have been threatened.

The five of us have been sitting here drinking soft drinks. Essentially taking a break from all that walking while trying to improve Sakura's communication skills.

"You need to be more careful, Sakura! You see, men like them are dirty old men who only know how to think with their dicks! Oh but I'm sure Ayanokouji and Daichin are just fine, I mean Daichin can be a little perv sometimes but he's still a fine young man! Definitely S-tier!"

"O-oh...I-I'll take your word with that then, Kurenai-san..."

As you can see she's only improved by probably 1%, a lot less progress than I was hoping but Rome wasn't built in a day. Also what's talk about me being a pervert?!

I may have played some naughty and erotic games back in the day but those were the dark times.... seriously dark times to be exact... It gives me goosebumps just thinking of those embarrassing moments and worst part, I didn't jack off to any of those games!

"But you really like that camera huh? Even after you tripped it and you wanted to replace it for a second, right after you changed your mind after watching it smash against the floor." Soranyan asks the question I've been wondering for awhile now.

"Yeah… I’ve liked cameras ever since I was little. My dad bought me one before I entered junior high, and I absolutely fell in love with it. Or I suppose you could say that I just love taking pictures… I’m not really well informed when it comes to this stuff, though."