Vol 3 Chapter 5.2

Nothing is what it seems

Episode 0.1; Ghost

"Get to the point already, also why the hell do you suddenly sound so much clearer huh?"

"Call it a hostile takeover, anyway as you requested I'll get straight to the point."

I've taken over Masako-chan's body yet again for the fifth time this week. Her body is strikingly similar to my old one so the fact I could find someone who has a similar body structure as my original body, it's something to behold really and I feel like I can resonate with this body somewhat.

I cannot possess a person's body without their permission, I should really find a way to repay her for constantly giving me her body when I want it most. Knowing her though, she likely wouldn't care about anything more than a gift which is sad, perhaps I shall partake in Daisuke-sama's dick once more...

Oi! I didn't lend you my body just for you to go and suck men off, do your fucking job!

Don't scream at me! When you do that it reverberates in my head and it kinda hurts, also I'm only thinking this because if your desire to suck that man off anyway!

"Hah....internal conflicts can be such a hassle. Anyhow have you two brought what I asked for?"

"If I didn't, what would happen?" Ryuuen asks in a mockjng voice.

"Rip your one eyed snake out of your body. Honestly try not to waste time, I'm on a tight schedule so if other people see me I'll have suspicion on me."

"Can't take a joke? Well you do radiate a bitch aura so I'm surprised. It's kinda similar to what Ibuki emmits."

"Shut up. Here, what the hell do you even need this for anyway?"

Ibuki hands me a picture straight from her digital camera, the contents of this picture.....is the leader card of class-C.

I've sent her to take a picture of the leader card since a few days once she arrived at the campsite, it wasn't clear to me why she was there at first but it ended up working in favour with my plan.

"Alright, it's the legit thing. Ryuuen?"

"Yeah yeah, here's the good shit." Ryuuen hands me the leader cards of both class-B and A with a confident smirk.

"I'm surprised you managed to obtain them, they're the people Daisuke-sama suspected as well."

"Well the bastard gave me a hint every time we met up. You can thank him for this."

Class-A, the man who's called Yahiko Totsuka. Class-B, Chihiro Shiranami . Class-D, Ryuuen Kakeru. Finally class- C, Ike Kanji.

Before Daisuke-sama went to sleep earlier he wrote the names of every potential class leader into a sma piece of paper. While Masako-chan pulled down his pants, she pulled out the paper and took a good look at the names of the leaders for each class.

I'm acting under the order of Daisuke-sama, of course that's not to say this act doesn't parts of my personal plan. I did talk to him earlier, it didn't seem like Daisuke-sama knew about him which is sad but he's never been to that place after all.

"Alright, here ya go. Daisuke-sama will make sure to pay twice the original amount he was meant to under our personal deal, you can take me later of whatever." I toss over a small piece of metal over to Ryuuen as he catches it.

"What the fuck is this?"

"A coupon, show that emblem to Daisuke-sama and he'll know what to do about it."

The bastard hasn't changed even after years, so I'm certain he will remember what this is and might even pay all of his points just for a single emblem. That's how much one of these metallic emblems is worth to him, we're not even talking about a golden emblem either.

"So that guy can be persuaded to do anything just by showing him this? Is he a retard or something?" Ibuki asks in a frustrated voice.

That's the question I ask myself each hour I spend with the 'class leader'.

True, he plays the part but his childlike personality is horrendous...ly cute. I, of course wouldn't admit it to his face. Not sure if he likes the shame or what, but one thing's for sure and it's that he can be a hardcore masochist sometimes.

"That'll be all for today, as agreed you won't go for our dumb class while we both aim for the other classes. In return you get 2,000,000 private points while Daisuke-sama retrieves his emblem. It's a rather reasonable deal don't you think?"

"Kukuku....if you really think that's fair, then you might be fucked up in the head. You were so pissed with me every time we met up too."

"Like I said, hostile takeover. Now leave 'fore I really start pummeling you!"

"Yeah yeah, get over here Ibuki. We're leaving."

Ryuuen begins to walk away as Ibuki slowly trots towards him with a huff. She kinda like Masako-chan, all huffy and puffy.

I am literally connected with your mind because this is my body!

I'm aware of that god damn it! Anyway I better get back to the camp as quickly as possible, Ryuuen now knows of Daisuke-sama's intelligence but doesn't know how far or low it goes. For now that'll throw him off I believe.

"Oi, Ayanokouji." At my request, Ayanokouji sluggishly walks out from behind a tree and walks towards me.

"I'm glad that all worked out. But why did you ask for me to accompany you?"

"You should ask the owner of this body that. Anyway, you're aware of the anomaly right?"

".....? Anomaly? What did you mean?"

Ayanokouji tilts his head with his usual expressionless face. However behind that expressionless face is one of awareness, seems like my spiritly hunch was right.

I figured that out, not like I care about it but give the person who thought of the shit credit....

No need to be sad over it, Daisuke-sama will be sure to credit you on the ship once we're done. Or rather credit me for doing all the work while you think of everything for us, this is considered cheating but rules are meant to be broken.

"Yesterday morning, you showed a slightly change of confusion in your facial expression the moment we came back from gathering branches. You were staring at Kujou-dono weren't you? You didn't know who she was, right?"

".....No. I was staring at the fishes in the river, also your thighs are on display even under those pants."

Can we leave? I want no place near men, even this bastard is a fucking pervert.

"Lying ain't gonna get you anywhere. Also if you really were staring at my thighs I'd kill you with my nails you hear me....?"

"Yes, sorry for staring." He didn't even try hiding it.

I'd actually stab him right now but that'd be risky. I'm about to risk life and limb by challenging this man, I mean he knows about the branches at least to some extent so he's gotta be a big deal. Something like me and Masako-chan, we're both seriously smart and strong so I won't be surprised if Ayanokouji is as well.

"It's fine if you're not going to answer, but answer me this please. You remember who Akasuki Masaki was am I correct?"

"........" His silence tells me everything.

"Alright thanks or whatever. You did you part, White Room masterpiece."

I begin to walk away as I feel a sharp glare from Ayanokouji the moment I speak those words out loud.