Vol 1 Chapter 7.2

Mobilization of the failures

Classes went on as usual, nothing special has happened at all up until the day of small test I came up with. I've also became more popular among the first years, girls often invite me out after class nowadays but because of what Soranyan told me, naturally I would decline unless it's something important.

I've decided to out most of my time on my study group, sometimes Ray-chan and Soranyan might even show up to hang out in my room or some reason place whenever they have the time.

Although I've been hanging out with a lot of my newly found and old friends, I feel and for leaving Masaki alone for awhile now. I can tell she's getting used to going out without me, but she has am aura of uncomfortableness.

I've always wanted to repay her for everything she's done, but because of my plan to ascend the class, I haven't had the opportunity to do so. I rarely ever have time to talk with her which is what really hurts me. I lived with her for six years now, whenever I'm alone without her it feels like there's a hole in my heart.

I've confronted Ray-chan and Soranyan about it, but they gave me the same answer. "Try taking some time off to talk with her." That's the most logical thing to do, but she doesn't seem to have free time either.

We occasionally share glances at eachother, whenever we try to ask eachother out to lunch our study buddies pull us away. It's like being being separated by God, this is why I hate coincidences!

I'd rather be turned into a dog and be called 'bitch' than leave Masaki alone. I know it's after classes now, so I have a chance to ask her for a little hang out. However I need to prepare the test papers for tomorrow to know how much this class has grown, here I go again...putting others before myself.

"The suspense is killing me. I have so much to carry out thanks to this class, I can't complain now.... whatever. I better get to finding a shop to print this at." I already typed out the questions on my phone so all I have to do is find a shop nearby to print it. I know for sure the staff room has a printer but I'd rather not go near that place, knowing that class-B teacher is there at this time is frightening.

As I walk around, I observe many of the students buying shit inside Keyaki Mall. From the map up front, there should be something I'm trying to find just ahead.

This mall has basically anything you want and need for life. If you were locked here for the rest of your life you could survive forever without getting bored. Granted you will grow lonely and possibly go insane, but that's inevitable.

"They're being pretty conserved....only buying things they need, aside from a set number of people. Despite this school they seem to be having a blast." I could learn a thing or two from them, like when to take a break and when to try or give up.

Another flaw, I may be the most defective product in class-D. I deserve to be in class-E honestly if it didn't mean expulsion.

"Come on! Just once please!"

"No!! Let me go your creep!" The hell is going on here?

My eyes pan over to the shop I'm supposed to go in. My eyes widen at the sight I witness.

Masaki....being held against the wall by a man who I guess is the shop owner. There are also a few other guys next to him, hang on how come no one has heard this!?

The shop is in a slightly secluded spot, and from what I heard not many people come here. What it seems to me....no way....Masaki is about to be gang banged against her will...? Ugh....my head feels like it's about to split again.

"Quit squirmin'! Or else I'll seriously destroy that ass of yours!" He slowly starts to unbuckle his belt as I watch with an unbearable headache.

Come on move! What the hell are you standing here for?! B-but the pain is so...urgh!

"N-no..... S-somebody.....save me...please..." Those words....Roka-nee...

"Inversive vermin...... What the hell are you doing to Masaki!?" Finally getting over the headache after her pleads of help, I pick up a nearby broom and throw it at one of the men's side.

"Uwah!" The man falls over, causing the other two to glance over at him. I take this opportunity to shove my cellphone into my pocket before rushing ahead to land a roundhouse kick on man#2's head.

As he stumbles back, I thrust my elbow into the owner's gut before landing a powerful uppercut on him. The first man I struck finally stands up and grab onto a knife before charging at me with a shout.

"Haaaah!!!"

"When you're planning a sneak attack... don't scream like a banshee!" I easily dodge the attempted strike before smacking the side of his face with an elbow and striking his solar plexus with my right fist.

"Urrgh...!"

"Y-you...who the hel- oof!"Without giving man 2 much time to speak, I land a powerful right hook on his face to set up a beautiful axe-kick onto his back.

"Kyuuu...." The owner lets out a strange sound as I glare down at him. Since the other two are knocked out cold, I only have him to confront before speaking to Masaki about this, but first I need to dispose of this insect.

"Is that all? You three looked so muscular and for what? For god sake you couldn't even land a hit on me, aren't you supposed to be adults?" I sound frustrated.

Is it because I overestimated these men? They all went down in just a few hits, it wasn't satisfying at all.... I didn't even get started yet and two of them are out cold. I can feel my heart rate increasing the more I anger for this man.

"S-sorry! We won't do it ever ag- ahhh!"

I crush his penis under my foot as I turn on my phone, seeing as this is a great opportunity to ask for the things I want. I could even ask for extra.

"This is a series of questions I want printed this instant mister, 41 of them to be exact. Seeing you tried to rape a high schooler, I'll take this purchase free of charge, you hear me son of a bitch?"

"W-what?! N-no way I would agr- !!!!!"

"What did you say to me?" My glare grows sharper as I stomp on his member, practically making sure this man could never make kids ever again.

"Augh!! I got it! I got it!  I'll do it for free j-just stop crushing me!" This man will probably feel this pain for awhile.

I stop stomping and walk towards Masaki while sending the questions to the now mentally scarred owner.

She seems slightly uncomfortable, anyone would be after what was going to happen to her. Masaki might be strong but even taking on three muscular men would be hard for her, she must have been overpowered somehow.

"Masaki, everything alright?" I decide to push things aside for now and revert back to my old gaze and tone.

"Y-yes...thank you Sugihara-sama... I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble!" She's so cute when she's like this. This isn't the time to think about it though, I need to get her out of here.

"Come on let's go, I've told the owner to send the papers to my dorm room later. Wanna...get a drink?" I ask her the question I've been wanting to ask for awhile now.

She nods timidly, making my heart skip a beat before a smile appears on my face. I begin to escort her out so we could finally spend some alone time for once.