Vol 4 Chapter 3.3 (Rayla 🍋)

No time for regrets

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

Minor Rayla 🍋 18+ ahead~

"Need a drink? I can spare some cola, I don't think I need this much so take a box if you need."

"E-eh.....well if you say so, Daichin."

Ray-chan takes hold of a bottle of cola and begins to drink it, even though it's already night time. I bought more than about three boxes full of soda and since each box has about 60 bottles, that would mean I have at least 180 bottles of random soda to work with during the potential attack.

Realistically I only need a single box, more than that is over kill. My true intentions here is to just take the unfinished bottles and boxes back to the school so I wouldn't have to leave my room again. I even have extra ramen and shit that could probably last me two months, I'll be good to go as long as Kujou doesn't burst into my room all the sudden.

It's not that late into the night, in fact it's only about 8 or 9 as far as I'm concerned so I have some steam to burn Before falling asleep. My body doesn't allow me to sleep until a certain time so I somehow manage to find my way into a subject I never wanted to discover online while playing games until I pass out.

"Hah..... it's nice to have someone up here with me while I wait for my down time. It gets boring whenever I have to check everything over and over again until I fall asleep."

"Huh? What about your games? You can play those while you wait to power out."

"I know that but I'm tired of games nowadays, it's hard to keep the number one gamer title when I never wanted it in the first place. Eventually I'll give off my title to someone else and the name 'Sakuma' will become irrelevant, besides school life is so packed I can barely focus on games anymore."

It doesn't matter to me whether I'm number one or not, if anything the high scores I left everyone with will take a few years to break when it comes to the normal folk. I'm positive my high scores will never be broken for as long as no one is crazy enough to play 4 weeks in Heart Souls, seriously who made that game?

"Also, Ray-chan you're dropping your persona a lot today. It's getting hard to control myself each time you release those cute words."

"Y-you're one to talk! You're acting more assertive for some reason and it's making me nervous!"

"Huh....now that you mention it, yeah I guess I am. Ever since waking up I'm losing my footing a little, I'll be back in the swing of things in a few."

I begin to drink a bottle of lamune to quench my thirst, we're both enjoying the nice and quiet beautiful scenery up here to the point we're standing quite close to eachother.

Shit, I can smell her perfume from here and she doesn't even use perfume in the first place! What's this scent anyway? It's kind of sweet, actually I've smelt it ever since the moment I woke up from my slumber.

My vision is filled in a pink haze, and there's this extremely sweet scent wafting around the place and it slowly makes its way into my nose each time I breath. Yeah I know what's going on here now, I'm growing more and more horny each second I stand beside Ray-chan evident from my ranging erection.

"We better head to sleep, it might take me a few minutes to have a doze but it'll be fine with me."

"I-If you say so. Wait, why are you approaching me? The sleeping back is in that direction- ah!"

The moment I take a few steps in Ray-chan's direction, I suddenly trip and fall onto Ray-chan's body while breathing heavily. My vision is basically blocked by a pink haze now, is this the normal effect list has on you?

Nevermind that, I need to blow a loud quick or else I'll go crazy. Fortunately for me, there's a woman right in front of me in the position where my penis should be. I don't have the energy for a good fucking right now, but there's always the mouth option....I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing these effects.

"I have the feeling you know what to do so just do it, I barely have the power to stand thanks to my horniness. Help me 'bust it' will you?"

"S-sure...." Ray-chan slowly unbuckles my belt to take my pants off, causing my erection to burst out smacking her in the face.

"Hya! W-what the hell.....how is it bigger than usual?!"

"Fuck if I know, must be these pheromones if I had to guess.... Uhh please hurry, it'd be a problem if someone showed themselves up here for whatever reason."

"O-oh yeah.....just sit back and enjoy the show. Mmnnaah....."

Ray-chan begins to lick the underside of my member with her juicy tongue, her expression grows into a rather lewd one as pre-cum drips from the tip of my penis.

The pleasure jolts from my member all the way up my spine like an electrical current but less lethal. Her stroking the base is making it much better for me as well, in fact it's starting to become harder and harder to hold back.

"Daichin.....Mmmm [shrrlp!] Ammph..... Nnnnhhh.....!"

Ray-chan shoves my entire cock down her throat despite its size and begins to harshly, already pushing me towards my climax as I take hold of her head and start to face fuck her.

"S-shit.....hope you can take it all!"

"Mmmm! Mmmmmffff!!!"

And that's how the short session ends, me shooting my loud down the throat of my childhood best friend as she swallows it as if it were just second nature.

I slowly drag my penis out of her mouth and slowly clean it with a piece of cloth before putting it back into my pants since it's now tamed.

"Sorry, it was a bit rushed but man was I sensitive.....I'm also robbed of all my energy already too thanks to you...."

"D-don't thank me....I'm just glad you've calmed down, it looked like it was in pain for a second...."

"Don't sweat the small stuff, we outta take a break and sleep. Tomorrow might be a big day after all, we'll need all the energy we can get."

She nods as we head back towards the sleeping bag for a nice night.

I've gotten completely used to sleeping with Ray-chan at this point, that's a given considering the amount of times she's came over to my place for a sleepover but somehow this feels different. She's keeping up that shy persona for me too, I can't help but smile at the thought of how highly she thinks of me.