Vol 1 Chapter 7.1

Mobilization of the failures

For the next few days class-D has really started to become more of a class. In the beginning sure, it was pretty rough but humans evolve with time.

Because of the study groups that were formed a few days ago, I'm honestly impressed this class can improve so quickly. I didn't leave any girls with the male tutors, and I didn't leave any boys with the female ones, my objective here is to separate study groups by gender as best as I could.

Thankfully that seemed to pay off. Nowadays whenever the teachers give random tests, most of the more defective products in the class actually did marginally better than before! Sure it's only 'marginally' but I believe more improvements can be made.

Sudou and the three perverts are doing pretty well, those who I've been teaching have a certain sense of charisma around them. Of course that's because of me and they're doing about 3 times better than normal already!

Oh and I didn't forget the words of my twin sister. I sleep every night now and take rests every now and then, I even take less work from the teachers. Honestly I feel refreshed! Not because of my body finally being able to rest, but the strain has also gotten softer.

However it's been harder for me to focus in class after 'that day'. Needless to say me and Soranyan aren't normal twin siblings. The best way to put it, we're siblings with benefits I guess? Well she often...does THAT to me if you know what I mean, the thing with her tits.

Though she's never been so aggressive with her titjobs before, she also has never swallowed my semen before so that was pretty different....was she...just as horny as me? Or should I say, sexual frustrated? Eh I'm not one of the cool kids anyway so I can speak the way I want to.

"Sugihara? How do you solve this problem?" As I space out while placing a spoon full of food into my mouth, I hear the voice of Hasebe Haruka next to me which snaps me out of my plan of imagination.

"Hmm? Oh right, math. Uhh just figure what the X equals to in this, if you don't you'll have to use a more complex equation to find Y. Doing it like this is the fastest way, from what I've seen it's also acceptable by the school."

Me and my study buddies, for now that's what we're calling our eight person study group, are in the cafeteria studying math materials while eating our lunch. Most of them have already finished except for me but at least I can take it slow.

"Hey man! How about this one?" I hear Sudou's voice so I look at his notebook and scan the question.

"This one's tricky but it doesn't contain a complex format. Just make sure to do this, here I'll do something similar to this problem so listen clearly." This is honestly fun. I can't remember the last time I taught my peers, but one thing's for sure, it was a long ass time ago and I'm rusty. I don't think I'm talking too fast or anything.

"Alright I think I got it! Thanks man!"

It feels great to be the center of attention but it's pretty tiring. Nothing compared to what I've done but I'll use classes as an opportunity to rest. Yeah, strange I know but that's what I do all the time.

Most of the material they teach in class are stuff I've already gone through countless times. Unfortunately I can't afford to fall asleep in class so I often just kick back in my seat and count sheeps.