Vol 3 Chapter 4.3 (??? 🍋)

Fragile Fantasies

Episode 0.1; Ghost

🍋 18+ ahead~

"Tch, stop squirming twerp. I know I said it's cute but this is getting out of hand..."

"H-how am I supposed to stop squirming....when you're handling my dick like that....."

Even though we're in the middle of the forest and could be caught, this 'Ghost' person immediately took out my rod and started to rub me with the hand that was  piercing my skin just moments ago.

Not much time has passed since the words 'You and I are going to have a nice, sweet talk, Daisuke-sama' were uttered from her words yet the only words I've spoken so far were basically groans! Has some succubus taken over Kane's body or something?!

Also if Kane finds out about this later she's going to chop my diggling off with an axe.... I can imagine her being one of those 'axe murderers' you see in movies.

"Does this feel good? You're such a pervert, Daisuke-sama."

"Y-you're one to.....ghh! Talk!" She quickens her pace, rubbing up and down as if she's trying to squeeze my semen out of me.

"I was curious but seems like you're bigger than last we met, how can a man get this big? If it gets any bigger you won't be able to fit this in any bitches."

I can barely even move, I'm also afraid to move anyway since she might rip it off the moment I attempt an escape. Her physical strength is insane, this is purely Kane's body at work as far as I'm concerned.

God, I know I was turned on earlier by Kane's body but this is taking it to the next level! This level of eroticism is way too much for me, especially in a slightly public space with having the chance of being found. I'm super turned on by this...even so I have to keep my voice down!

"Quiet down pillock! If people find us I swear I'll rip this thing off...."

"G-got it.....mmmmm......." I hold my palm against my mouth to deafen the sound of my groans as Ghost continues to stroke me.

"Hah....I hoping to end this discussion quick but your squirming was way too cute, also did you seriously think I wouldn't notice you getting hard down there? Fucking masochist!"

"Mmmmm!!!" The moment I feel like ejaculating, she squeezes my member tightly and pushes my semen back forcefully.

God....this feels so good damn good but chances are I'm gonna god damn die after this is all said and done! Dying after cumming huh.....honestly doesn't sound like a bad death, I mean I've done all I wanted so I can't think of any regrets if I die now.

Nevermind that, she somehow managed to push my cum back! Whoever this Ghost person is who took over Kane's body is, I swear they must have at least done this once, once in their past life!

"G-guuuhhh....."

"You can't cum yet,doing that now is immature, asshole. We haven't even done anything hardcore yet."

"The fuck?! We're not done yet? You do realize if I release it here it'll go on you- no Kane's body right?!"

"Tch I know, I know! Just shuddap and lay down ya fuck!"