Kaneko Masako - SS (2)

Strange sensations

"DON'T WANNA CLOOOOSE MY EEEEEYES!"

"I DON'T WANT TO FAAAALLLL ASLEEP 'CAUSE I'D MISS YOU, BABE!"

"AND I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THAAANG!"

"The hell! Who the fuck is singing the theme song to the movie Armegeddon first thing in the morning?!"

I stop the CD I had going on while I'd been doing a handstand in front of the TV out of boredom. A classic Sunday, I rarely ever had the chance to do yoga and I never thought it's gotten easier ever since I last did it three years back.

Man have times changed! My living environment has as well, I've totally forgotten the fact that I'm now living inside a dorm room and there's literally people in the rooms next door. On top of that I was shouting at the top of my lungs so no matter how thick these walls are, people could definitely hear my singing voice from the other side.

"Ah, namaste friend. What is the matter? Are you lost?"

"You're the one who's lost. What the heck's this CD? Maria Bishop....? Wow, you rarely ever see them in CD form sold in shops and stuff- Wait! You were singing a completely different song from this! Why are you doing a handstand in front of your fucking TV anyway?!"

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry. Please forgive me, as you can see.... I'm currently doing yoga!" I bow my head while still upside down in front of her.

"Hah.... Next time I'll huck you and that CD into a coffin. So, did something happen?"

Kane is in casual wear instead of a student uniform for once. A red and black hoodie over her also red and black striped shirt, that hoodie of hers also has cute red cat ears. Those shorts of hers is a dark red and on top of that she's wearing a nice pair of boots for some reason, oh don't forget about the choker around her neck!

"I was engraving a powerful sermon into my body to denounce the fear and agitation within me. This is how I calm myself down for a long time. Listening to Maria Bishop while shouting a different song at the top of my lungs like a maniac."

"Isn't yoga supposed to be calm...? Also why are you doing this first thing in the morning anyway? I was seriously asleep you know?"

Yes but truthfully it works the other way for me, sure sometimes I can work within a calm and quiet environment but most of the time I need some form of loud sound to get me going. Within music and shouting I could probably stay like this for a good five hours or so, but with all that my time would sky rocket to ten easily!

"What are afraid of anyway? Didn't think you were the type of person to be Sunday-phobic or something."

"I love Sundays actually, but I woke up around 4 and couldn't sleep again. So I got bored, then I thought of doing yoga and well, this is the result." I've been doing this for about three hours now so I should probably stop.

I flip myself over and stretch a bit. Thanks to this I may not even have the need to work out for today, but I'll go later just in case.

"But you said you were afraid, what's that all about?"

"Ah that, well I'm afraid of a certain childhood friend. You see she's living above us right now so I'm scared that she'll come zipping down asking for sex or something. Real Heroine if you ask me."

I tell her everything that's happened for the past few days from my kendo match with Masaki, to the time I played games with Ray-chan inside my room and finally that one time I went to buy ice-cream with Soranyan.

"That marune hair chick? Yeah I know her, her nickname's 'Heroine'?"

"Skip the jokes, I know that random nickname sounds like 'erotic' in Japanese."