Vol 4 Chapter 6.3 (Rayla 🍋)

Stand by me

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

Rayla 🍋 18+ ahead~

"mwah, mmph......your dick is so big Daichin~"

"Uh, well- ugh!"

Ray-chan burries her face into my crotch and begins to lick my dick with her smooth, wet tongue. That alone is way more than enough to make me shiver in pleasure, a strange sensation is being sent up both my spine and penis.

Each time her tongue makes contact with my member, it throbs violently in her hand as if it's rearing to go already. She stares silently at my raging erection with a look of satisfaction, the fact that we might be found up here excites me even further....

"Hehe......so much vigor.....kiss...... Do you want to make a baby with me that badly.....?"

"Personally, I blame the food we ate at lunch...."

"It was just instant noodles though....mmph..... Look at how much it's trembling~"

My excitement is through the roof, her pheromones smell so good it's basically clouding my vision. Funny smells tickle my noise, probably the scent of her love juices while she's fingering herself to licking my erection.

This sight is so sexy it makes me want to to have a heartattack. A girl is licking my penis while fingering her vagina....this is a sight most men would want to see, it's unbelievably erotic!

Also is it just me or is she suspiciously good at this?! We've done it a couple times now but this is the first time she's really licked it, or done anything like this to it. This new sensation is driving me crazy, her grip isn't making it any better either!

"Mm, mmph....kiss.....mmch....smack.... Mhh...mmugh!"

"Kkhhhh?!"

She even knows how to deep throat?! This girl has spent way too much time on porn sites, her skill with blowjobs is ridiculous!

Even though she's also trembling from pleasure because of her fingering, she still attempts to move her head forwards until the tip of my dick reaches the back of her throat. The she proceeds to take my shaft even deeper.

"Mmgh, ghh! MGH, mhhh......it'sh bidding the bhack of mah throat...... MGH, mhh!"

"H-hey....kuuhhh! D-don't force yourself to please me....you l-look like you're having a hard time masturbating while sucking me off...."

"D-dwon't worry........I dwrained for fhis! Shllrrrp.......mmmhhh!"

"W-wait! I'm not gonna last very long if you do that! R-Ray-chan....aahn, aren't you listening to me?!"

There's a familiar warmth rushing inside my shaft and into the tip, my ejaculation is close. We've only been doing this for about 5 minutes or so and I'm about to blow my first load already.

Ray-chan realises my warning and sucks even harder, the exact opposite or what I want her to do! I'm being rushed, way too rushed! This is the first time I'm gonna cum this fast in my life, is it because I don't masturbate in my room unlike other guys? Whatever the case, I'm trying my hardest to hold in the urge to blow up.

"Mmpmmh! Mm, mwah! Yesh...... it'sh fine......cum whenever you want! Kiss, shrllp!"

"Darling, darling! Daichin..... Daichin! Mmgh! Shrrrlllp!"

C-can't.....hold on any longer! This heat whelmjng up in my oenis is too much, it's almost like boiling water is inside my member right now! I seriously can't anymore.....f-fuck!