Vol 2 Chapter 4.2

Prediction after prediction

It's been about a few hours since classes have ended for the day. Ever since the day Sudou got targeted, study sessions have been...hard to say the least. It's not easy to start one when you're working your ass off in case of a sneak attack, my secret agent from the opposing team hasn't gathered any important information which is good to some extent.

Not having much important information just means class-D hasn't came up with any plans to take care of my protective barrier yet. Although one may see this as a win, I'm still very cautious about everything. I've tried to relax by going to the gym for the kendo club but I ended up chickening out since the shiinai reminded me of grandpa.

It's crazy though, the little glimpse I got from those club members shows me how trained most of them are. There's definitely a few rusty ones but they'll eventually become better in this field, kendo is less about physical ability and more about strategic planning which is why everyone could try it.

Another reason why I didn't want to go inside and take a spin yet was because of the insanely hot weather. The gym is quite cold  thanks to the air conditioning inside there, but the moment you step out Golden Time will turn into time to get your nuts burnt off. I still need those for baby making man!

Besides, joining a kendo club like that would be awkward since literally 90% of the members are women! Not only that, they're women of different body types! From busty babes to small flat chested girls, the men in there look pretty strong too and they were just pretty much having fun instead of staring at the girls. They could have been hiding the desire deep inside but man are they good at hiding it!

Titties, titties everywhere is what I'm thinking while laying on my bed browsing the web.

"Holy shit there's a lot of strange stuff here nowadays. Blogs and other stuff popping up everywhere and I'm even looking for them. There's even these random pictures that people post online, do they not have a sense of security?"

Online stalking is a real thing believe it or not, most people my age don't believe and frankly I don't know what to think about it. I'm adept at the use of cellphones, smartphones, computers and even laptops to the point I can hack into anything with using those so of course I'd know the dangers of posting your own pictures onto the internet. I've done it personally to stalk a few of my friends before such as Soranyan and Ray-chan, it was only for fun though!

Honestly browsing the web when you're bored can get old really quickly especially when you're doing it mindlessly. At first it feels great, discovering all sorts of different shit has this satisfaction to it but once you've done it a few hundred times like me, you'll end up finding the same thing over and over again. Only occasionally would you find new stuff to read.

"Hmm? What's this...? Shizuku...? She's pretty cute, got a wonderful body and a pretty aura around her j-just from me looking at this." Eventually I come across a certain photo. A pink haired girl with gradient blue eyes and an extremely well-endowed body.

Saying she's cute is an understatement. She's really damn attractive, could such a person even exist, or is this photoshop? Whatever the case is, I can definitely say it's a rather cute photograph of this girl. I might even leave a ratin- wait a second...

"Pink hair.... gradient blue eyes....well endowed body? And that background! Don't tell me this is-" It's hard for me to accept this that quickly so I continue to scroll on as I tap on her profile and look at just about every post this 'Shizuku' has made.