Vol 1 Chapter 1.3

The school yet to be dreamed

Once Chabashira-sensei left the classroom, many of my classmates could not hold their excitement to spend their points. I don't blame them, if I was as naive as them I may have the same thought.

Still a small majority of them were speculative, most of them likely thought over the situation once again after what I asked Chabashira-sensei. Some did criticize me for freely throwing 500 class points down the drain, hell they even said I deserved to lose another 50,000 private points but really I could care less about that.

Despite all the restrictions here, such as not being allowed to to contact anyone from the outside, leaving school campus is forbidden and being forced to live in dormitories, no one here is really complaining. It's as if we've been transported to paradise. I've heard the Advanced Nurturing High School's most impressive statistic is its near 100 percent placement rate for students who want to ascend into a higher education or entering the workforce.

Though if you put it in those terms, such a school wouldn't be so naive as to give 100,000 yen per month for each student. If you calculate that for the whole first year, it would equal to about 12,000,000 yen per year. Even if this school is sponsored by the government it's nigh impossible for them to give us that much money.

I haven't even looked through the amount of facilities this school has in total.

Typically, no matter how famous or impressive the school is, it normally hits a certain wall at some point. For example, a school may specialize in sports or music, then another might have computers as its cup of tea. However, at this school anyone could hope to succeed, regardless of what their specialty is.

That's how special this school really is.

I'd assume this school would only be reserved for the wealthy but it's filled with nonchalant typical school kids. Sure all of us might have passed the entrance exam, but I doubt most of them passed based of skill alone. The few who criticized me likely cheated somehow.

"Ah....this is too much. Even if Chabashira-sensei already gave me the answer to my questions, there's still something bugging my brain..." There were multiple reasons why I couldn't ask this question.

Reason one, I'd hate to drive my reputation in this class even further down than it already is. Reason two, I don't know if it's true but if it is, chances are it could destroy this class all together so I'll keep it under wraps for now.

We hardly know anything about this school, and to suddenly have our teacher  shut the veil of mystery that's been surrounding everything, you can't tell me that isn't suspicious as hell! A school like this could make any students's wishes a reality, there has to be some other risk they aren't telling us.

"Hey hey! Wanna check out a store with me on our way back? Let's do some shopping!" One girl cried out.

"Sure! With this much, I can buy anything. I'm so glad I got into this school!" Replied another girl.

With the teacher now gone, the newly rich students have began to grow restless. I've elected myself as the class's new leader but I haven't taken any actions yet.

"Hang on! Didn't you listen to what I asked Chabashira-sensei earlier? Or what she said?" I need to stop them before they commit something they'll come to regret later.