Vol 3 Chapter 5.1

Nothing is what it seems

Episode 0.1; Ghost

"Zzzzzz......" The bastard's out cold.

I should have known, after all I was the one who sent a flying kick down his back, nearly destroying his spine. However he was the one who was basically begging for it, taking off your shirt in basically public and even going to nearly sexually assault your classmate, he deserved that treatment.

With such an impressive body, you'd think he'd be able to withstand a full power kick from my. Then again I did get some momentum from jumping off a nearby tree and straight into him.

Honestly someone who proclaims to be incredibly intelligent is rather, in the best way I could out it, childish. Taking off your jersey shirt like that in public... What the hell did you think you were doing?

"You could gone lighter on Daisuke...."

"Wha- on this pervert? No chance in hell, what kind of person starts taking off his shirt and nothing else anyway? Might as well take everything else off."

"So you'd rather him being naked?"

"For as much of a stoic and emotionless bastard you are, Ayanokouji......if you do not stop with thos vulgar jokes, I will have my nails dug into the back of your skull. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes sorry. Still you're giving him his nap on your lap, it just shows how much you care about him."

Everyone by this point have all left the tents to go deal with whatever they want. All the while the three of us, as in Ayanokouji, Kujou and myself are staying in here looking after this idiot pervert.

All this aside, Sugihara's back is the shit. Obviously he has clothes on now but I can feel how muscular his back is through that thin piece of clothing. This angle I'm getting at also gives me a good look at the surface of his body, he's pretty fine up here too.

His arms are incredible, the abs on his stomach are just simply amazing, the way his legs are developed is...ugh what am I thinking now? I nearly got to how big his crotch is from the time Ghost sucked him off with my body.

"Look, I was the one who nearly broke his spine so it's my responsibility to take care of him. Not like I have much to do anyway." The perk about having nothing to do is I have a flexible schedule, however that works as my worst nightmare at times like these.

"Well at least you have a sense of responsibility, come on Kujou."

"Eh? Where are we going?"

"To help the others with something, it's better if we leave these two alone."

With those parting words, Ayanokouji drags Kujou out of the tent. I did get slightly angry by what he said though.

"Tch....that emotionless moron. I might be pissed most of the time towards men but I still have a brain....and dignity."

I sigh to myself before staring down at Sugihara's body.

This piece of shit has caused me so much trouble, I can't describe how much I hate him.....yet I can hate how much Ghost likes him. I don't know the relationship between these two, but what they were doing yesterday was really fucking hot....

Doing it in the forest like that, it's bound to get anyone excited but I was especially since Ghost was in my body while doing 69 with him. Whenever I'm pushed out of my body, I see the world in the view I presume Ghost sees it, basically you turn into a ghost and you get to float around however you like so obviously I say the entire thing play out.

Watching yourself being licked while your other self is licking the person you like, it's a real turn on.

"Haah...... Who is who again?"

Easy, I'm his friend while you're just some bitch who recently became his friend. No offense or anything.

"Who calls someone a bitch and then says 'no offense'? Tch, you might be me in a way but you're really freaking annoying."

I have the same feeling, we got him good didn't we?

"Talking about the 69 or the last branch? If it's the latter, we are not discussing that matter openly ya hear me?"

I wasn't planning to anyway.

I've been in here for awhile now, about an hour or two of not moving and trying to fix my hair so Sugihara could distinguish me from Ghost.

The name 'Ghost' is more like a nickname than an actual name, I know who this person in my head is but I'd rather not call her by her real name. Thus, we came up with the nickname 'Ghost' so I wouldn't have to bother saying her true name.

"Ugh....why am I remembering those sexual interactions....." I stare at Sugihara's crotch once again.

"It wouldn't hurt to....have a tiny taste at it. No one's gonna find out so....."

°°°

"[Cough, cough!]......god that guy can really blow a load....." as you can probably tell, I gave him yet another blowjob and he ended up cumming straight into my mouth.

This time Ghost didn't bother showing you the experience so if you want something to flap to, just go back to the previous chapter you pervert.

"It's so fucking salty......but kind of addicting at the same time."

It's currently night time and I'm wondering around the forest waiting for someone to arrive.

Some of the remnants of his semen is still stuck in my mouth, I can talk normally but the taste is lingering in my mouth. This didn't happen the first time Ghost used my body to give that bastard a blowjob, maybe because this time I was conscious in my own body.

"Tch....that damn idiot! Ugh, his dick tasted so good I ended up fingering myself next to him. Damn, damn it!"

Now that I think about it, it was possible someone could have came in on me and depending who it could have been, my reputation would have been destroyed. Not like I had reputation to begin with though.

It's about two days left since the end of the exam, one step closer to smoking.... I could leave it here though, guess I'll consider stopping. Now I just need to do one more thing, something that could help our class or break it, I've learned one thing after visiting that place a year ago and that is....you better take risks if you want your plans to succeed.

"Sorry, getting past the campsite without alerting anyone was harder than I thought."

"Took ya long enough, Ibuki. I was starting to get impatient. Also Ryuuen, please just come out now 'fore I kick yer' ass."

"You can't take in the atmosphere and have any fun, huh?"

Two of class-D's students come out from the bushes and meet up with me in person the moment night fell upon us.

I'm way too tired to do this, so I'll let Ghost take control. You're up.

My body goes limp the moment I give Ghost the command as I'm pushed out of my body while she enters mine without a issue. We've done this many times before and I've gotten used to it, the only backlash I'd say is the mild headache I get after the exchange but it's nothing I can't handle.

"Well well, look who's finally here! Let's get this started already!"