Akasuki Masaki - SS

Master and Assistant

"Uuhhnnnnnn....yah!' I let out a strange noise as I stretch while walking inside Keyaki Mall.

It's the weekend and I rarely ever have the time to kick back and rest, after all how could I when midterms and other such things were always just around the corner? Now that those types of things are behind us, I finally take a real good break to take a look at all the good stuff around this mall!

I tried to invite a few people with me, Ray-chan, Soranyan and even Kaneko but all of them were busy with something. Ray-chan was already invited out by some class-B chicks, Soranyan apperantly has a meeting with the leader of class-A as she told me, Kaneko just wanted to huddle up in her room for the day from the sounds of things.

Basically my only option was Masaki. She didn't have much to do for today as her friends didn't discuss any plans for the weekends so knowing this I invited her out. Being my assistant, she obviously dropped everything and agreed to spending time with me.

"So what do you plan to do out in Keyaki Mall, Sugihara-sama?" Masaki finally speaks up, turning her gaze to me while eating some handmade gyoza. She even has some gyoza we bought earlier from a random stand.

"No idea, I was hoping to find something to do while I'm out here but I can't think of anything. This mall has too much shit!" To some this may seem like a very good thing, a mall that has basically everything in the world is good at first glance but to someone like me this is more like a mirror maze.

Everywhere I go looks the exact god damn same! There's multiple of the same stalls with all similar products on the inside, even if they're not the same they sell the similar necessities!

Having a lot inside something is a good thing but having too much is overwhelming! I've literally only spent a few points on buying fucking gyoza because Masaki loved them! This mall has everything and I hate it!

"Why don't we just go into a random shop? That is sure to give you an idea of what you want to do."

"No! The greatest joy of finding something to do is observation on the outside! I know don't judge a book by its cover and all but it's more entertaining this way!" When God wants to send me to hell, I want him to hesitate because to me hell might be heaven!

"Can you not make entertainment out of anything? Talking with you here is entertaining enough don't you think?" She places a finger on her lips as she speaks. Her pink her fluttering in the wind as I stare at her ponytail, for whatever reason she tied it into a ponytail instead of leaving it straight like usual.

She's right, if I want something that can peak my interest, I'll have to go do it myself! I just have to walk over to a staff member and go.

"You sell any tits at ye'r shop?"

"If you said that, you'd be charged for sexual harassment especially if the staff in person is a woman." Yeah I'd probably be slapped or at worse humiliated.

Actually if I said that I'll be expelled, no doubt about it. Probably best if I play it on the safer side of things for the time being. This goes beyond my boredom and I'm thinking some nasty ass pranks... specifically ones that had to do with teasing women my age.

Actually that sounds criminal now.

"Alright whatever I'll just stop yearning for entertainment for today! I can't find shit to do in a place that has everything. Might as well just order some pizza to my room for later while we go find a spot to sit down and chat." I begin to take a call on my phone as I find a bench where no one is sitting at.

Masaki also seems to be doing the same thing, I can overhear her ordering a large sized one which is apperantly two times to size of a normal human face. It's either she'll have friends over later or her bottomless appetite is finally kicking in after a chance to kick back and relax.

Before the line could connect, I hang up  land shove my phone back into my pocket with a smile.

It's been ages since I've seen Masaki with such a big smile, I'm nearly at a lost for words, that may be the effect eating gyoza gave me though.

"You done with your order? I can pay for you if you like." I sit down beside Masaki while taking my student ID out of my other pocket. I typically keep them in separate places so if people tried to steal them it would be more difficult to steal both at once, though there shouldn't be a reason to steal these anyway.

"Yes, and I can pay for myself. It would be better if you pay for your things please. Oh before I forget, you may have this." As she spoke, Masaki hands me a...wait a second is this....

"Hang on! Let me ask some questions, is this real, is it usable and how much did it cost."

"Yes it is. It very much is usable and it cost me 69,000 private points." It's the real deal! She bought me a fucking gaming console that costs way more than the average amount!

"The fuck!? You bought the latest version just for me....wait it cost you 69,000 private points?! Where did you get that money and why did you spend it on some shit like me!?" I could have lived without a gaming console for at least a few more months.

And also why does the number 69 appear in my life so much? Isn't it the 'funny number' those kids on social medias always mention nowadays? God damn it I feel like an old hag now, but back to the topic of this gaming console...

"I wanted to make you happy, you seem to be suffering lately without something to keep you entertained so I went ahead and bought you this gaming console." She hands it to me as I hesitantly take it. It feels of gyoza but I'm betting she stuffed it in that gyoza bag for so long the stench has transferred to it.

"You wanted to make me happy? Hang on, how many private points are you left with?" She shows me her balance and it's around another 110,000, honestly amazing. I never knew her ability to rarely spend money applied to a made up point system as well.

"I shouldn't be surprised but I am! Man...I can't believe you bought me a fucking gaming console! Masaki, may I marry you-"

"Stop that useless joke and go with your console already. It has nearly every single game it could have and is also the latest version so it will run smoothly." She just told me to get lost....

Oh wait she did say she has some friends coming...ah so that's what her order was about.

"Tch can't take a joke? Alright fine I'll get on my way now, if there's any trouble shoot me a call and I'll come to your aid my assistant. Welp cya!" I walk off, leaving Masaki behind as some of her friends pass me while I smirk.

And now I'm all alone for the rest of the day, this has got to be some torture method of God but it was worth it. I got this badass gaming console out of all the stuff that transpired here.

"But seriously what am I going to do for the rest of the day...play games? Nah I need more fresh air. I had just gotten used to not having a gaming console because of the amount of work I had.... I need a gamer night to get back into the swing of things but hanging out with some of the boys in the class is just not an option."

I refuse to hang out with my classmates knowing most of them play eroge to a certain extent. I mean I do too  but I don't masturbate to it, more like I learn about human emotions through sex scenes.

As I'm near the exit of the mall, I receive a text message from my phone so naturally I go to check.

"Ray...Chan? It's rare for her to text me at a time like this, she should be bus- nevermind she must have gone to buy some cola or something and lied about her reason to me." She does things like this all the time.

I remember this one time I asked her out again and she claimed she was "Going to fight a galatic empire general and kick him in the balls". I don't even know what that means and I don't want to know in the first place.

However seeing this is my opportunity to hang out with someone until the end of the day. I might as well just take it, who knows maybe she'll drop her weird ass attitude.