Vol 1 Chapter 4.1

The end of normality

During the second period of math class, my fellow classmates were trying their best to concentrate on the subject the teacher was teaching us. It's been a total of three weeks since  the entrance ceremony and surprisingly a lot has happened in that time span.

Ike and Yamauchi formed a group with Sotomura, we even call then the "Trio of perverts" or something like that.

"Ne ne! Do you want to go sing some karaoke?" "Yea! Let's go -"

Nearby, a group of girls are making some after school plans. Karaoke doesn't seem to be expensive so I'll let them off this time, then again I've never been to karaoke so who am I to judge?

Even though people were nervous at first, they somehow managed to open up with one another in just three weeks. Their sense of trust is too opened...

"Ayanokouji, haven't you also made more friends?"

"Eh, somewhat."

It's good to hear Ayanokouji's actually made a few friends besides from me and Sudou. Speaking of Sudou, the three of us frequently hang out with eachother ever since the day we met. Youth is blessing but a curse at the same time, there's no denying it is indeed evil.

Human relations are a strange thing, I'm not sure myself when they became my closest of friends. Horikita also has cracked her shell a bit and is now more casual with me and Ayanokouji these days. At first she would kill you if you even compliment her, but now she takes it and throws said compliment into the rubbish. Still it's better than before.

Human growth is a truly beautiful thing, it almost makes me tear up.

I expected everyone to come in late, barging through the door in the middle of class as a chalk would fly at them from the teacher or something. However my warning worked better than I had hoped, sure they might be scared about their precious private points but out of that fiasco I became popular among the girls.

I imagine Sudou would have been the worse out of everyone if no one controlled him. Sure I've managed to tame him but that's mostly thanks to Ayanokouji, he's helped me a ton with Sudou and I'm thankful for it.

Suddenly I got a vibration from my pocket, I check it to see it's from the class's group chat. Seems like some of the girls want to invite me to lunch at the dinning hall, it's a good thing Hirata will be there.

"Hey Ayanokouji, Sudou! Wanna come with me at lunch? I've been invited by the girls and Hirata will be there too!" I decide to invite those two, although some of the girls gave me weird looks I insured them Sudou isn't as bad as he looks. They approved Ayanokouji on the spot though.

"Hey Horikita, why don't you join us?" Ayanokouji asks.

"No, you guys are too loud anyway."

Huh, well can't deny that.

When boys are alone, all we do is talk about girls and dirty jokes. I'm interested to see if girls are the same or they talk about girl shit. Who's dating who, who's handsome, I'd imagine that's the kind of talk the girls have.

"Wow....he's already done it with her. Amazing!"

From the other side of the class a conversation started apperantly, sounds like Hirata started dating Karuizawa. I'm no expert when it comes to love but she's sending those love gazes at him, she's doing it so well it's almost suspicious...well almost.