Vol 4 Chapter 4.3455555555555555?

Dear my waker

Episode 1.1; ®!@

"It's taking Daisuke an unusual amount of time to arrive....I wonder of my pets are really putting on that much of a fight."

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!!"

There are two voices near the roof, although I can barely hear these voices because of certain reasons. I'm on the verge of dropping over and dying here, but I'm so close to the finish line thus I can't give up now after how much pain I just went through.

Walking up one stair is hard enough..... This is impossible, dragging a dead body behind my already weak body is much more challenging than I thought. I'm only awake and alive thanks to this pain, this adrenaline rushing all over my body forced me through a lot today so I just want to take a nap while I die.

Before I die, I at least need to see the face of the person I swore to protect. It'll be a scene straight out of a horror film, but I'm sure Ray-chan will understand once I tell her everything. Time isn't moving forwards, it's forever staying at 0:00 so the lack of energy is getting to me as well. The moment I stop is the moment I die.

I haven't had the time to search the leader, but I'll worry about that after witnessing Ray-chan's safety. She must be alive, I heard two voices up here a second ago and I'm sure one of them is her. The other could be Kane but it doesn't sound like her at the same time, whatever it was it could be some sort of enemy thus I ready the bloody axe in my left hand.

I've lost a lot to get this worthlessly far. My right arm is useless now, the shiinai I used to protect myself earlier broke into pieces, I've possible lost about liters on top of liters of blood so I shouldn't even be alive anymore.....this is a real mess of things but those are the least of my worries as I stated many times before.

"Ray-chan....! I'm coming out! Stand away from the...door!"

I use the elbow of my left arm to budge the door open with my remaining strength. The other side is something that cannot be describe with words....no it's something that's out of this world.

"Hmm~? Ah, Daisuke you're finally here after who knows how long. Did you have fun? With my pets I mean."

"Ray-chan! You....what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

The scene before me is straight out of a horror film, Ray-chan is being entangled with thorny rose vines that seemed to have been cutting away at her skin for awhile now. Blood is dripping down from both of her arms, although damage wise they're mostly nothing compared to what I suffered but those cuts are still insanely deep.

What catches my rage more is the petite little silver haired girl sitting on top of a pile of vines with a horrific smirk. Each second I stare at her stings my soul so I attempt to look away while I still have a bit of my life intact.

Well shit, I'm fucked in this situation. Whoever this girl is she's clearly the final boss and has the power to control these vines. With the amount of these darn things here and the current condition I'm in, dodging is definitely an impossible action since I would have to break both of my legs just to dodge a full volley..... I'm fucked already.

"Giving up Daisuke~? I thought you would try slightly harder than that, though the condition you're in wouldn't really allow you to dodge my wines right? Your left ear is missing, you broke your right leg, right arm has gone completely limp and you're losing a lot of blood. It's a miracle that you've survived this long."

"Put a sock in it you fucking lolita...... put the lady down before I make you...."

Despite my threat she calmly giggles in entertainment before slowly walking down towards the ground using her vines as a stairway. She knows she's at a complete advantage, thus she'll probably try to control me or something. I have one chance to beat the shit out of her, chances are I'll die trying but can't help but try in this situation.

"My, my just look at you.... I'm sorry for causing all that pain, I'm sure it must have hurt so much..... You're willing to risk everything to save a friend, that's what I love about you~"

"What the fuck are you getting at gremlin...."

"Not pulling any punches as usual? You're so honest, if you speak to me that way more perhaps I'll let the girl go. I'm so jelous all of them have the opportunity to be with you but I suppose that's what happens when you're later down the line...."

The girl places her small hands onto my cheeks and stares into my eyes intently. Something about her makes my heart throb in fear, I can barely move since doing so would definitely put Ray-chan life in danger.

My heart is beating so hard it hurts....it fucking hurts! Not just that, the wobbling in my legs have completely stopped and gone numb, the numbness seems to be reaching all the way up my knee and further, am I scared that shitless?

"Ah, the petrification process is much slower on you as expected. Seems like that is just protagonist privileges....I was hoping to give you a quick yet painless death but this will do."

"P-petri...fication.....?" She giggles again and tilts me head towards my knees.

My feet and turning to stone, not only that but it has spreader from my feet all the way up to my hip by now. There's no pain behind this, but the numbness feels as though I'm going to explode into dust.

Before I could think any longer, the girl forcefully pulls my lips towards hers, basically forcing me into a kiss full of pain.

"Mmmm!!! Mmmmm!!!" Both I and Ray-chan make the exact same noises in shock as the girl kisses me.

"Mwah! Mmm~ that was tasty, it'll be awhile before we could do this again so do wait. Everything will reset soon enough...."

"K-kaaaah...- !!!!!"

I can no longer move my body, my face only has the view of this silver hair girl as she slowly makes a cutting motion with her hand to slice my head off in a single go while the rest of my body crumbles into a pile of stone.

"H-huh.....? I-it stopped....hurting..... Ray....chan...... . . ."

My vision fades as I release my final words. All the while the girl happily waddles over to my severed head as I spot Ray-chan beginning to cry where she's held.

"Sugihara! What's going on here- huh?" Suddenly a familiar voice comes through the door.

"Ayano....kouji- !!!"

Redoing progress, setting time back to this morning

My vision quickly fades black, my life is stripped from my body as at last I finally....die.....

Death total (27)