Vol 2 Chapter 4.3 (Rayla 🍋)

Prediction after prediction

Rayla 🍋 18+ ahead~

"Out with you! Out, of, my, room!" I'm currently in the process of pushing Ray-chan out of my room. Of course given her insane physical strength, this task is proving to be rather difficult...

It's about an hour since she came down and now she's barely even budging! I've been pushing for so long the golden sun is already shining into my room and has no signs of leaving. For a whole hour I've only barely pushed her past my bed, I have no idea what she's clinging to but man is she trying to stay and get on my nerves!

"No! It's been so long since we've hung out in your room like this, plus I wanted to show you these cat pics!"

"That's the reason you came down here?!" Truthfully it's only been about barely a year since we've hung out like actual friends.

Ray-chan was always so popular with both guys and girls, even to the point where she'd received at least ten love letters a day which adds onto about 4000 letters a year, equaling to 12000 at least for her entire middle school life.

Of course it's impossible to reply to each letter every single day so she usually burnt them or three them into recycling bins somewhere in the city, leaving the person who asked her out standing behind the school like a moron.

Nearly everyone in the school asked her out, even the teachers did and they ended up getting in trouble with the principal who was thankfully sane. I remember having a fiance at some point but I never met her for what I can recall, so obviously I never asked Ray-chan out even though I found her attractive. Besides I was one of the only people who understood how hard her life was.

She's the daughter of a large scale corporation and she has to deal with all that crap, you could only imagine what I did to stop that fiasco. Also for reference, the number I gave was only a rough estimation, the people who asked her out would continue to do so for days in a row so realistically she may have gotten more than 9000 letters each year.

Part of the reason we became friends is because I was literally the only guy who never asked her out. I considered it this one time but went against it since my parents informed me of a fiance so I laid it off for now, though back then many thought I would and even said I had a guaranteed chance at dating Ray-chan. Unfortunately that time never came so you could say even the dreams of those who bet that we're crushed.

"Heh? You aren't pushing as hard anymore. Don't tell me you're reminiscing the old times~"

"Nope, I still hate you! Now out the door you go!!" I begin to put much more force into my legs instead of my arms and push her out the room. Locking the door behind her with a heavy sigh.

"Hah....that was really something.... God that woman, can't she just learn her lesson?"

"What do you mean? I always adapt to my environment!"

"Yeah fair point Ray-cha- wait how did you get back in here?" Earlier I just pushed her out right? How the he did she enter back into my room without going through the window? There's no way she could have went up the stairs or elevator that quickly!

"Ninja art:log! You pushed a projection of me outside the door, said projection should turn back into a log and hit the ground with a thump any second now!" What the fuck does that mean?! And when did she learn to become a ninja?!

I blink my eyes at her, honestly this feel like a dream and I feel like stabbing myself with a needle.

I turn back to the door, unlock it and open it to find a legit wooden log on the floor. Did she bring this with her into my room and if so when? I know she's good at spy work, in fact her mom is supposedly a super spy which I do not want to believe, but this is ridiculous!