Vol 4 Chapter 3.2

No time for regrets

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

Memory installation failed, now awakening vessel

"Krrk! Hhhnnnn!!"

I wake up with a painful headache, one containing much more pain than any I've faced before. This is nearly enough for me to barf on whatever surface I'm on and that's no joke.

I can barely see when I open my eyes now, my body won't hear my commands to sit up straight and observe my surroundings. It's not that I don't want to sit up, it's that I simply can't no matter how much strength I put into a part of my body. Adding on the intense pain from this headache, and you have something even I can help but make noises of pain at.

"Hah.....hah.....s-shut it still hurts! This is the absolute worst time to get a headache....." The terrorists could attack any second now, I need to get a grip and force myself up so I could see everything.

Despite this insufferable pain, I can still think clearly and organise my thoughts. I should rest, but knowing Ray-chan could be in danger is making me restless and anxious. Even if I should rest, I need to observe the situation before doing any further.

"Daichin!"

"R- Oof!" The moment I sit up, now feeling the burden on my body lessening, I'm tackled by Ray-chan who's clearly crying.

"O-ow ow ow! Ray-chan, not so hard! You're gonna break my spine!"

She's placing my face within her bossom, it's a nice feeling of both pleasure and pain. For whatever reason she's crying, Ray-chan isn't one to suddenly start crying on the spot so at the sight of this I'm obviously flabbergasted.

"What's wrong Ray-chan? Did something happen while I was gone?"

"D-Daichin didn't.....wake up for two days....I was so worried!"

Two days? I was unconscious for two whole days? Shit that sounds serious, I don't even remember anything prior to my unconsciousness but by the looks of things I made a lot of people worry.

Hang on, didn't I pass out on the spot while talking with one of Ray-chan's friends, Mako right? Even with all that training I can still pass out like that, what did I pass out to in the first place? I've been getting enough sleep and it wouldn't make sense if I suddenly got sick, is this something related to Kujou and Ghost?

Speaking of Kujou and Ghost, I haven't seen or heard from them in years. Something's going on here, perhaps they're still inside that white room? If so the reason I passed out might have been because of those two, I should ask Kane next time I see her but for now comforting Ray-chan should be my main objective.

"Shhh..... everything's alright now, did anything happen while I was unconscious? You don't need to answer if it's difficult to."

"N-nothing happened....but the terrorists have shown signs of movement. It's likely they're about to attack soon, tomorrow would be the earliest."

Tomorrow huh? Judging the fact I passed out two days ago, they'll be attacking on Friday which leaves us with Saturday to drive them away, one day is the time I have to work with and frankly I hoped they attacked sooner.

Then again I would still be unconscious at that time so technically this could be seen as a blessing in disguise. I have to work with the time given, 24 hours should be enough time to take 'em all out depending on the number.

"Thanks for telling me, I know it must be hard since I recently fell unconscious. You can let go of me now, I believe I can move myself now."

"S-sorry! I was so worried about you I just couldn't help but fly into your arms...."

"That's cute and all but I'm quite sure your true self is showing. Unless you want me to take you right here, better keep it under wraps for now."

"Ah! S-sorry....."

She slowly backs away as I stand up from the bed- holy crap I was in a hospital bed this whole time? I guess this is the nurse office then, hang on do nurse offices have hospital beds?

Anyhow, I'm much better compared to before since I can stand on two feet now without wobbling and my vision is much better. Whatever caused me to pass out like that so suddenly definitely isn't normal by any means, I was wide awake and healthy at the time so it has to be the work of the supernatural again.

"You won't tell you to drop the act, it's better if you keep it actually since it's an amazing change for once. Please stay that way for a second...."

"W-what?! There's no way I could....... S-seriously can I switch back already?!"

"No way, just sit still and wait for me to get a change of clothes. You can watch if you want by the way, you've seen me naked enough for me not to care anyway."

"Y-yes sir! I'll stare at your naked body until the end of time!" Ah shit, did I just awaken something inside her?

There's a change of clothes that Ray-chan brought me by the looks of things, she must have known how sweaty I am after staying in here. There's barely any air conditioning for some reason, actually nevermind the air conditioner is just turned off.

I turn on the air conditioner before slowly taking off my clothes in front of Ray-chan to give her a full show of my muscular body.

Usually taking off your underwear when someone else is in the room is generally not recommended, I used to do it all the time which is really strange considering the amount of diddly I had with women, I believe the number is either three of four. Now looking back at it, I know why people call me a playboy sometimes now.

"Hey Ray-chan? You brought two sets of clothes for some reason, which do you think I should wear- hey don't stare at my penis like that...."

"Eh?! S-sorry, sorry! It's just hard to imagine something so big is possible to be stuck into a woman's vagina..... I'm surprised I'm not dead yet considering the way that thing pierces me!"

"Yeah true enough, don't blame me for having such a big one though. Everyone has different ones as long as I know, these types of rods are known as Nature's Metal Rods I'll have you know!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?! P-please just wear some underwear at least...."

Under the command of the girl in front of me, I randomly choose a set of clothing to wear. It's the closest to my usual get-up so I'll feel the most comfortable in this.

New clothes, new me. I'm gonna take 'badass' to the next level by taking out these stupid idiots. This set of clothing doesn't have a hoodie but a shirt should be more than enough, why do I always wear two layers of clothing anyway?

"Alright and that's it.....how do I look?"

"Hot! I-I mean......sexy? No that's not the word."

"Alright let's head back to the roof already before it gets too late."

With that, begin to head back towards the roof swiftly so no one could catch a glimpse of us.