Vol 4 Epilogue

Destroy and rebuild

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla end.

Install memories

"Ahn......does it always have to hurt like this? Not sure how much more I can take before my brain explodes."

I'm once again woken up from my slumber inside a pale white room. The headache that brings my memories to surface has lessened now, guess that means I'm getting used to the pain now but eventually it's going to start hurting like hell again.

Sitting up from the bed, I begin to take a quick survey around the room. Everything's just the way it was before except now there's a warm cup of tea on a coffee table along with three set up chairs likely for me, Kujou and Ghost.

The tea is still hot so it must have been brewed recently, the door is opened too but knowing from last time if I try to escape it'll just close on my face again.

"Shit man, these trips are starting to get really confusing, more so than they should be honestly."

"Ara, you're already awake? Go ahead, have some of this tea Ghost prepared for us. It looks hot but I assure you it won't burn your tongue, oh feel free to have some of these crackers too!"

Kujou walks into the room and greets me with her words as I sit down near the coffee table and drink the tea prepared for me.

She's right, it looks recently brewed because of a certain steaminess it's emmiting but I only feel a little heat on my tongue. Better than that, the flavour this tea is giving off far exceeds those of the normal world.

One thing the supernatural does great at is making wonderful food, that's what my memories tell me and I'll trust them. Besides outside of here Kujou is a great cook, too good even so Ghost must be at least on the same level if this tea is already this good!

"Ah- speaking of Ghost, where is she right now?"

"She should be here any second now! Just give her a bit of time, she's currently gathering information about the thing we're going to talk about!"

I shrug my shoulders and continue drinking my tea. Despite the amount of sips I've taken out of it, I just can't get enough and on top of that it doesn't seem to be decreasing in milliliters either. I can drink this all I want in that case.

These crackers are a treat too, not tasteless but slightly sweet even though there's not a hint of sugar. I wish I could eat these forever but I might get fat if I do. For now let's focus on what needs to discussed, whatever that is.

°°°

"My bad, everything took longer than expected. So anything I missed?"

After about half an hour, Ghost finally enters the room via the closet for some reason and sits down in front of me as if nothing happened while Kujou happily eats away at her crackers which also seem to be regenerating their numbers.

"Nothing much, the two of us were just talking about the manufacturing of tea and biscuits. Anyway I assume we can get to the main event now?"

"Oh, yeah that! I'll start explaining things right away! Ummm....if you have any questions Daisuke, just ask!"

"I'll try my best to think of some if my brain doesn't overload from something it isn't meant to understand."

Ghost takes a sip of her prepared tea while staring at us with a tired expression. That expression of her's might be just a by product of Kane's neutral face though.