Vol 1 Chapter 3.2

Ladies and gentlemen! It's just getting started!

"Wow! It's the pool!"

After lunch finally passed, the long awaited swimming class most of the perverts were waiting for has finally arrived.

Not attempting hide their list, the three idiots from before stood up in excitement. However once they were reminded of what would happen if they chased after the girls's breasts, they shrink in fear as I could hear an audible gulp.

"Come on, let's head in together Sugihara, Ayanokouji!"

"No need to tell me twice!"

Without a second thought, I drag Ayanokouji with me to the locker rooms.

As expected Sudou immediately started changing clothes. His well forged body from years of basketball is very much visible. Compare him to the rest of the class and you can see how strong his body looks.

The students wrap themselves in towels, while me and Sudou just stand there in our underwear, basically semi-nude as we take out our swimsuits from our bag. I can sense people are staring at me in this point of time, must be the scars but I've gotten used to this.

"Sudou, Sugihara, don't you two get embarrassed?" Ayanokouji unintentionally speaks up.

"No, I try to change as quickly as possible. If you try to hide yourself, you become the center of attention."

"What he said! Besides it's a real pain hiding your body with a towel, doesn't hurt to show a bit of nip tips every now and then right?" Besides someone who stealthily tries to change their clothes in a locker room is bound to be make fun of.

"Alright, let's go!" Sudou leaves the locker room, with me and Ayanokouji following behind.

This pool is nothing to joke at, if I were to guess I'd say it's about 50 meters long which at first sight made some of the boys shout. The water's crystal clear! And since it's an indoor pool, there's no disturbance. Man this is a great facility!

My pool at home kinda cries in comparison!

"Ah Ike, Yamauchi and Sotomura. Don't forget what we talked about! This pool has lots of room to swim so leaving three dead bodies wouldn't hurt anyone!" I shout out to them as shivers run down their spines.

It's fun to tease people like this, I don't get the chance to do it a lot.

"I know I know! But what'll happen if I suddenly get a boner?! This world is cruel as fuck man! And I don't want the girls to hate me!"

"Then just hide your one eyes snakes under water! No one's gonna go underwater to sneak a peak at your ding dongs anyway!" I just took my medication so I shouldn't shout so much.

But seriously, if one of the boys were to stare at the girls for too long, they'd be hated up until graduation. The girls would at least beat you up and file charges against you!

I've somehow managed to become friends(?) with Ike and his group. Though friends would be a stretch, it's more like domestic abuse to keep them on the ground. Besides I want to see human growth! Not...well whatever will happen.

I bet if they get hated by the girls, they'd head back to the dorms crying before buffin' the muffin.

"Wow~! This pool doesn't even compare with my middle school one~!"

At last, the women have came out a few minutes after the boys. Girls have it tough when it comes to changing clothes huh?

Although I did domesticate Ike and his two friends, I am rather curious. Specifically about Hasebe, Sakura, Kushida and the others. Though, I am particularly interested in Hasebe's tatas. Still, I'm rather disappointed to see she hasn't come out...