Vol 5 Chapter 1.1

Sports festival; Beginning

Episode 2; Sugihara Solaris

September 2nd, time flies when you're having fun. It's hard to believe it's nearly the end of 2014 already, of course that doesn't mean we'll be turning into second years immediately next year. We'll have to wait 'till April next year.

Basically everyone has gathered in the class. Well everyone except Kane, in her case she can't arrive in the class early because of her dorm circumstances. There's still some time before classes start so she'll be here soon.

"Man, could you believe how we're finally one last step closer to class-A? It's crazy!"

"Yeah! I seriously have no idea where we'd end up if it weren't for King!"

There they go again, Yamauchi and Ike have basically recognised me as the king of the class or the entire school year. There's good reasons for that and honestly I don't blame them, I'm the one who carried this entire class to this point.

"Sugihara-kun! Do you have time later?"

"I believe so? My schedule might be packed but I'm pretty sure there's nothing I have planned."

"Yes! Let's go together for lunch later, we invited Hirata over so there's no need to worry about being the only man!"

Some of the girls came up to me for a little chat earlier. At the start of the year they thought I was really freaky since I preferred to be alone and I declared myself ruler to rule like a tyrant. Now they're walking up to me whenever possible, Kujou isn't here to keep these girls in check so I'll have to fend for myself.

The glares from the boys have lessened lately, they still feel jealous I bet but at least they think I'm actually worthy of talking with girls now. I also come up with the excuse of I'm the class leader and I'm giving them orders. Some of the girls like Mii-chan, Matsushita, Mori and Sakura are especially fond of me because of what I did for them in the past.

They constantly invite me out to lunch these days, I don't have much time to hang out with some of my actual friends. Guess I can try a little trick here.

"Hey Sudou, Ayanokouji, Miyake! Wanna come with us later?"

"Huh? Us.....sure. I forgot to bring my lunch earlier."

"Seriously dude? Man that's rough, alright we're coming along!"

I nod my head at them before facing back to the girls, they're happy that I'm inviting more people surprisingly enough. They've probably gotten used to the presence of the three boys I normally hang out with now.

Right when I'm about to head back towards my own seat, I'm suddenly dragged by my collar towards the door of the class. The person who's dragging me is none other than the slowpoke herself, the delinquent queen of the class Kaneko Masako.

Before anyone could say a word she shuts the door behind us and continued to drag me by my collar towards the class next door.

"Can I go? I don't think pulling me to A-class is a good idea."

"Shut up and just go with it. It's not like I want to do this, that damn little girl would have spread some weird rumors about me if I didn't comply."

"Does this count as bullying? Whatever, I'm curious why I'm even needed!"

Normally I would resist but here I am, being dragged along by a girl who's nearly half my height. That's an exaggeration but it certainly feels like that. Also this girl is crazy strong so I'm not sure if I even could break out from her hands even if I tried for real.

I sigh heavily before using most of my strength to break out of Kane's grasp to make a break for the men's restroom. I've been holding in this piss for awhile now and I really can't hold it back, thus I rush down the hall at full speed before finally reaching the restrooms.

Upon entering I come across a few familiar faces, mainly that of Ryuuen Kakeru and Katsuragi Kohei conversing in the corner.

Of course at the sight of the two leaders of two classes that are trying to hunt for my head, I attempt to avoid them but since opening a restroom stall makes noise I end up being found anyway.

"Look who it is. Kukuku....I've been waiting to get my hands on this bastard!"

"Good morning Sugihara. It's good to see you're alive after all that has happened, sorry if my class has treated you roughly."

"Y-yeah talk to me while I take a leak or something so I don't get anxious."

With a hard sigh I enter the restroom stall in front of me and begin to 'do my business' as the kids call it.

Whatever Ryuuen and Katsuragi were talking about earlier certainly isn't going to continue while I'm here. They stay quiet for awhile and the worse part is that I can't even see their faces since I'm in the stall and they're out there.

"So, Sugihara was it? I wanna talk about somethin', something you might be interested with."

"A trade or sorts? You definitely have a way with business, making a deal with the person who literally made you into a clown. So what is it? Spit it out already!"

"Alright, alright you don't have to beg for it. I've got a, silver emblem with me from a little birdie and they told me you'd practically do anything to get your hands on said emblem, is that true?"

My ears perk up upon hearing the words 'silver emblem', I've kept a few emblems of the sort in the past inside my Atsunojou box. I've lost some and gained some so it's shocking to hear one being in the hands of someone like Ryuuen, then again I don't really remember what I did to them nor why they mean so much to me.

Nonetheless, I quickly finish my business and come out from the restroom stall and stare at Ryuuen who had a grin with my own interested glare.

"I knew it, looks like that birdie of mine doesn't lie after all. Come look for the two of us after class if you want to discuss the contents of our trade. C'mon Katsuragi!"

"I hear you, also I'm not your servant."

Just like that those two leave the restroom without even telling me about what the fucking trade is gonna be, leaving it for later.

Another sigh comes out from my mouth as I walk out of the restrooms too and head straight towards class-A.