Vol 2 Chapter 3.2

One more step

There's some incredibly famous and nationally known stores that does business at our school. Even though basically all of the customers here are just students, they still sell items for everyday use and electronic appliances. They're making a pretty mountains of cash too, in the form of private points of course.

"Let's see, I'm sure they have a something similar to what you're looking for.... Come on let's go ahead and take a closer look!"

While Kushida pulls Sakura along for the ride, Soranyan walks closely behind them as Ray-chan, me and Ayanokouji just stay behind like total losers. I wonder how many times Kushida has been here to know where the cameras are separated from literally everything else.

Sakura is pretty keen on buying a new camera. From the looks of things she's probably had that old pink one for awhile, maybe even to all the before she attended school here. If she wants to take pictures I'm sure the resolution of the photos she takes will be much better with a newer one.

"Is she gonna be a photographer or something when she grows up? The pictures she takes are wonderful."

"That isn't necessarily a bad thing, isn't it?" Ayanokouji replies to me as Ray-chan scans through the earphone section.

"Not at all, it's a good hobby to have after all. Photographing basically forces you to constantly go outside to take random pictures, she could take in some fresh air in the meantime too. At least she doesn't has to stay cooped up at home all the time."

I'm not sure if it's the case with all women but Soranyan can be a lazy sloth sometimes. Meanwhile Ray-chan has energy to power the entirety of Las Vegas, her liveliness seriously knows no bounds.

"I'll go check on the girls."

"Hmm? Sure, I'll be fine here with Ray-chan!"

With that Ayanokouji nods and heads further into the store to look for the three other girls in our group. He's left me with a crazy stalker ninja chick I've known my whole life, the situation could have been far worse honestly.

Me and Ray-chan have been shipped multiple times back in middle school. We were known as 'The Two Asshats' because of how much of a two-person pranking party. You could not believe what we discovered fireworks do inside a balloon filled with helium!

Nonetheless something strange always happens when I'm with Ray-chan alone. Despite her tomboyish personality and the fact she doesn't care when she stuffs my head into her breasts, she can still very much act like a girl when it comes to something she's interested in.

"Should you really be drinking a bottle of coca cola inside a place like this? What if it spills onto the electronics..."

"Hmm? It's fine isn't it? The price should equal to the amount I have to pay when I damage it, besides all of this? I can tell most of them are way, waaaaaay cheaper than the price they show! These eyes, dem no lies!"

I swear to God this woman speaks the language of an ancient civilization or something. Is this what students my age say and do nowadays? I saw some weird ass wizard cosplayer on TV, he was talking about strange ass shit so I gradually forgot about half of the things he said when the words of 'Time to strip!' came out of his mouth. Men are courageous these days, I admire it!

"Holy shit you're right." Seeing I had nothing else to do I went over to her to observe the prices of the electronics. Wow she really wasn't kidding, this MP3 player should be cheaper than 10,000 points right? Only the most recent ones are probably worth that much, at the very least maybe 4,000?