Akasuki Masaki - SS (2)

Ready, go!

The bell, has finally rung. It's been about a week since the encounter with that Kujou girl and now I've got about 5 million private points in my balance. They say time flies but money increases with said time, in my case I just can't find a way to save my own money for whatever reason. It always decreases the moment I let my guard down.

Life at this school is probably worst than hell to most, while others would think it's some sort of paradise. I am one of those people, the thrill of not being able to spend your money at times is interesting to someone who would usually bring around stacks upon stacks of bills in his pockets. Yeah yeah, I'm rich outside of school so what?

"Sugihara-sama? Are you alright, you don't seem to have gotten enough sleep." My personal assistant, Akasuki Masaki is standing in front of me. Arms crossed behind her back as she leans forwards to my desk.

"Masaki! We haven't talked in ages! Also the education system here is way more boring than the one back at middle school." I never anticipated it but God is high school boring.

Anything and everything we've learnt so far are shit I've known since primary, hey prodigies are prodigies for a reason and frankly I hate being so smart. What's the point in studying and listening to teachers ramble about when you know just about everything about education already? The real only reason I still come to the school building is because I have no choice but to come, also talking with friends is pretty exhilarating at times.

"You shouldn't say that. Although I agree education should be fun and enjoyable, I must say the way the teacher teach subjects are very effective!"

"Good to know you're enjoying it." A shit load has changed since a week ago.

Ike has changed his sexuality to lizard-women he saw on a hentai one day, Sakura has embraced the fact that she is indeed Shizuku and is holding up her persona as much as possible, and finally the heat has cleared up slightly which has prompted me to become more active in daily activities. What's more is that I can finally work out again!

"Shall we go? You'll probably go wondering off somewhere on your own again if I don't keep my eyes on you."

"What's with the pouty face miss?! Besides I had plans for today already so it's not like I'll go out looking for chicks to hit on, that's for later!"

"W-what do you mean 'for later'?! Geez.... honestly you can be such a troublesome boy, it's almost as if you haven't gone past adolescence yet sometimes."

"Don't remind me. Come on, we're gonna go to the kendo club to take some sexy pics of the ladies~"

I joking stand up, taking hold of my back and throwing it over the shoulder as she pouts at me even more. Glad to see her real self is finally leaking out, that's an indication that she's setting in here at last while I'm here like some sort of sloth on drugs.

°°°

They say when you're hiding your head, you expose your bottom and man is that the case of this kendo club!

"Sugihara-sama....?"

Look at those girls go! And their skirts.....ah! It all looks so sexy! Definitely gonna be saving this into the spank bank for later, this is raw fap material boys! Unfortunately I'm not one to go around jacking it in my room like that, I'm no virgin but I'm also not a masturbater.